[2010.01.08] Kara's new minialbum will have a strong style

thebuddybud

Are you excited for Kara's new style?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Kara's new style?

• Hell yeah! 'Break it' days FTW
    • Noo, I still prefer the sexy and cute Kara~
    • I like anything Kara does!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything that KARA does it's great! I love them!!

and that strong style.. waaaah *w*

I can't wait for it!

I always wanted that they could do a mini-album or single with the style of the old days (Break It, Secret World)

Although I'm from "Pretty Girl" days, I really love them on the old days

and, well, as a true Kamilia we have to love our girls on anything they do, after all we are Kamilia ^^

agree with Peterrr this will attract more ppl

KARA Fighting!!

i'm darn excited.

i just hope it'd be strong, like just strong(think Break It)...and not more towards sexy-strong....becuz when they're sexy, the crowd out there doesn't even listen and acknowledge to their amazing singing talents n just spazz about their sexy-ness, that's not so cool for me since we all know their awesomeness deserve more recognition.

but either way, i have no doubt in Kara, b'cuz from 1st Blooming days up till now, i could hardly find a bad song, all of their albums/mini albums/ have at least half or more songs that i love.

Kara Fighting!

thanks for the news...

:wub: i am just excited for the comeback! and DSP didn't disappoint with Wanna and Mister, sassy!...although I don't want them to be too strong like BEG (strong sexy) or 2ne1 (too hiphop) because part of their charm is that they're so lively and likeable and unpretentious...and also because they are relatively young...oh and i do like beg and 2ne1, just that Kara is diff and have their own style

anyway, can't wait! although it takes a while for their album to show up outside of korea! grr...for me

Edited by lalalalahey

I don't think we should think that KARA will be back in "Break It" days. So don't get your hopes up until it's released.

We don't want a lot of people disappointed. We have to think of the fact that most KARA fans are fans of the cute and sexy style. And by the way, is it just me or KARA needs to change cause Rainbow is going for cute and sexy?

Hmmm...DSP better not mess up with KARA's comeback or else!

I'M EXCITED! I want KARA BACK SO BAD!!!

Edited by joyfulkara

LOL im just trying to imagine jiyoung doing the strong image instead of cute...

In all honesty, i can't imagine her not being cute.

YAY HERE COMES SOME KARA NOSTALGIA

Interesting news..(: mixed album..I like both of it, I'm curious about Hara and Jing..=P doing the old KARA part..(Break It, Secret World, etc..) and also about the title song of this new mini album..

Can't wait for it! I think the teaser will be release about 1-2 weeks from now..Hoho..xD so curious..

Yap, let's wait and see..There will be a tough battle in February..(: hope KARA can do their best! Thanks jin for this great news..^^ love KARA!

If DSP say so, I decide to trust them!!

I think changing style is a great move and KARA is totally Cool ~~

So I look forward the mini album ^^

I just wonder if the songs will be like for Revolution album, I mean the lyrics will be repeated ?

ARGH, I don't know how to say it....

Edited by Baka_Ona