[2010.01.10] Top female candidates for a scandal?

YoonRa

2qbdpgx.jpg

2009050514170110022.jpgnormalkdsgno.jpg

Members of male idol groups elected SNSD's Taeyeon, KARA's Nicole, T-ara's Hyomin and IU as the girls whom they want to make scandals with.

On the vacation special of SBS "Maknae Idol revolution" on the 9th, MBLAQ's Mir, 2AM's Jinwoon and U-KISS's Dongho spoke positively about their scandals with some of the girl group members.

In the "Horrified NO" segment of the show, Mir responded 'Yes' regarding his scandal with SNSD's Taeyeon, Joon responded 'Yes' regarding his scandal with T-ara's Hyomin, Jinwoon responded 'Yes' regarding his scandal with KARA's Nicole, and Dongho responded 'Yes' regarding his scandal with IU.

In response, other participants made the studio laugh out loud by saying "Thank you for the good news at the beginning of the new year" and "look forward to hearing further news".

On this day, male idols argued with each other by revealing others' scandals.

Source : Here

Credit : dkpopnews

Translation : seohyun_is_best @ soshified.com

Wow wow..o.o Jinwoon have scandal with Nicole..:D how about Key?

TaeYeon, Hyomin, Nicole, IU..All of them are pretty..>< but without any doubt I will choose Nicole~<3

How bout u guys? Who will u choose? ^^ hoho

yeah, i first read this on Soshified =P

haha and yeah, practically the same thing (Soshified member is part of the credits =P)

and i'll see this here too, "scandal" is a bit strong. kinda has a negative meaning to me...

oh well, i hope its not a negative thing =P

hehe

thanks for sharing here too

YoonRa

thanks for this interesting piece of news,,

Although i hv to admit i'm not sure i fully understand it LOL

Are the maknae saying' yes' to the supposed 'scandals' they were linked with in last year?

or are they saying 'yes' ~ they don't mind being linked to 'scandals' withs those girls?

whichever way it is, jinwoon always has a soft spot for our dorky Nicole..

they're just so comfortable with each other :D

with all the spazzing over KeyCole pairing during the Gaeyo shows, maybe jinwoon is

feeling left out and trying to attract nicole's attention (??) = fangirl mode's wishful thinking again!

heheheh.. we'll just see..

btw, i am missing 2AM .. they were practically non-existant in the year end show.. :)

Edited by suzanis

Ah Nicole! I'll totally pick her out of the group. Then Hyomin. But Awww jinwoon and nicole! But what about key! I'm find with nikey and jincole to be honest.

Taeye0n?..0h,,really2 m0e~urayamashiiii~~>.<...but,if i must choose i want to have scandal with ham >w<...she's still m0e th0ugh she's older than me a year....just taeye0n n ham that can make me shout M0E~loudly until fall backward everytime i see their face..i cant stand their m0e.ness....^A^

i want a scandal with all of them kara ^^ hehe mmm dreammin

WHAT!!!!!.....hey i want too....especially nicole, hohohoho...

i think it never came...but i agree if dometimes we must dreaming, am i wright????

:D

Edited by maslov

Haha.. Jin Woon & Nicole are very good friends from start.

He expressed interest in Nicole for more than once already so i think it is nothing astonishing for me xD The topic is awkward but interesting too :)

They both looks cute together anyways :D

oh yeah our Nicole

and i like all of them except IU

Hyo Min and Joon is a nice couple too,but i'd love to see Nicole with Joon or Nicole with Cheondong

kara with MBLAQ

it would be very nice:x

since Nicole and Jinwoon are close friends theres a possibility it could happen again.. lol

Hyomin and Joon they would make a great couple..

IU and Dongho aren't they the same age? can i say cuteness. ^_^

This idol maknae show seems a bit stupid because the main point of the show is to increase their popularity through "events". It's not even hidden that their goal is to be the highest searched person on the net.

It is.. Jinwoon's basically thanking Nicole for helping raise his popularity.. I don't think Nicole told the story on Strong Heart to help him intentionally lol.. but as friends, it's kinda weird.