• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.01.13] Daesung, “The female idol member whose contact number is in my mobile phone is KARA Kang JiYeong”

64 posts in this topic

DaeSung,

haha i read about this yesterday.

I kinda guessed it would be someone in Kara, not JiYeong though so that's kinda shocking LOL.

Still so cute <3

Jiyoung !! I knew it !! Especially after I watched Idol Show when Jiyoung said that she is a big fan of Daesung~ ^__^

and they look cute together~

Edited by town_el

Oh, good ♥

I think Daesung and JiYoung look cute together too.

I kinda already guessed that it was Jiyoung that texted Dae during FO. Hopefully Jiyoung wouldn't get the effect from this coz u know some of his fans may going berserk and do something crazy

wahahaha that is cute.. Jiyoung must be happy she's one of the only 3 female in Daesung's phone =P

but he drew the line :sweatdrop:

Oh, yeah. I read this on kbites.

I was introduced to KARA when I was doing a video call with Lee Hyori once

I thought they first met at the Idol Show? Hahahha. This is really cute. It's nice to know that Jiyoung has his phone number, though. His #1 fan? :sweatdrop:

Edited by chungalung

This is really cute he was being so careful in saying her name how sweet. I thought it was funny when he said he drew the line and kang ho dong still was teasing him. Nice story and I hope they continue being friends because they are cute together thanks for sharing.

lol..i nvr thought he would actually reveal it cuz in FO he kept on hiding who it was..but i kinda knew that it was Jiyoung..haha.. lol yeah she must hve been soo happy when she got her #1 idol's #...i would be too if i got nickhun's #....bwahaha..(gone to Lalaland)

Really? Wow, I never suspected this. It's super adorable though. I bet Maknae is happy, LOL. I'm hoping no fangirls go crazy over this though...I'm pretty sure it's just a friend/fan thing anyways :sweatdrop:

wow it's totally obvious that jiyeong's ideal guy is daesung, but only drawing the line at, "i will"...come on daesung show more love for the maknae! hehe

Could it be that something happened between these two during that epi when Daesung was a guest Idol Army: KARA??

Lots of girls must be jealous. hahaha. Good for Jiyoung.

Aaawww... cute Daesung =P

hahaha being bashful =P

lolz, its ok, i like KARA too =P

hehe

thanks for sharing

KARA FIGHTING!!!

For some reason, I knew it was Jiyoung ! (x

I think it's cute and I remember they make fun of him for texting someone.

Ohhh, 100 posts. (x
Edited by xlovemelody

Ji Young had always been a fan of Daesung so I'm not really surprise that he have her number.

Haha..Anyway Ji Young must be so happy to be able to talk or chat with her idol :gyc6:

Awww..Jiyoung you..lol^^I think I heard about this news before~Aww!Dae2 & our maknae^^

haha.. i was wondering who was the girl that texted Daesung during FO..

turns out to be jiyoung!! haha..

i think they're cute together.. :o

i never thought that his ideal type is jiyoung... but oh well who can resist our puppy maknae???? she's so adorable it simply makes her IRRESISTABLE!!! <3333

Ah ! The mystery girl is finally revealed lol.

I knew since the biginning It would be our Jiyoung

woah...

Daesung and Jiyoung!!!

I remember during Idol show season 4...

Daesung is the guest and Jing said that she's a fangirl of Daesung..

and after the show Daesung choose Jing ^^

aaw..so cute :D

thanks for sharing :happybday: