[2010.01.13] Gyuri's Thailand HOTEL Story

Hamster Boy

Following is a summarized translation...

"So back in August, Kara had a chance to go to Thailand. As the leader, I thought this is a great chance to spread the awesomeness of Kara and my beauty."

2v16d8m.jpg

"When we got there, we were so happy b/c we got to stay at a super high quality hotel. On top of that, each member had her own full luxury room. The members were all excited and the youngin's would come up to me yelling, 'OMG, you gotta check out the bathrooms!' Since Shinee was also at this hotel, I told them to stop being so corny and act a bit more cultured. WE ARE KARA!"

14xecue.jpg

"I went into my room and when I saw the bathroom, I thought OMG! This is amazing! There was a luxurious bath tub that was very beautiful like the ones you see in the movies. I thought this is IT!!! It's the perfect bath tub for the Goddess herself! It's been waiting for me all this time!"

23w7f2t.jpg

"Later I decided to fully enjoy it. I filled it up with water, bubbles, and rose petals. I got in it all classy like in the movies. In the movies the actress has her legs crossed with feet above the tub and leans back with a glass of wine. I wanted to do that, all classy. So I placed my feet above the tub and leaned back slowly all classy-like. Then I had a realization that I over estimated myself. I was too short and the tub was too long! My head suddenly sank into the water. I tried to stop myself from drowning but the tub was too slippery from the soap bubbles. I thought I can't die cuz the Thai fans are waiting for me. So I grasped the edges of the tub with my arms using all my strength, and I managed to survive."

316autg.jpg

"The next day, insides of my upper arm were blue with bruises from holding so hard on to the tub the night before. It was summer, and we were wearing short sleeve tops so they were very visible. And during Pretty Girl, we have a dance that has our arms up in the air. I thought I had to hide them so I went to our fashion coordinator for make up. When I opened the door, Seung Yeon was there getting make up applied to the insides of her upper arms!"

30m0d90.jpg

"Even without talking, it was very obvious what had happened to her. So we quietly confirmed with each other that both of us suffered the consequences of our height."

"After the performance and being tired, I got to my room and decided to try the tub again. I gave up on the classy position and decided to just get in normally. Then, I get a phone call from Seung Yeon. She was very excited and yelled, 'I figured it out! I figured it out!' I said, what? What do you mean? And she said, 'You can sit horizontally!'"

ofanh0.jpg

Edit: Here's the video.

Edited by Hamster Boy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh? they got their own rooms at the hotel? haha. i always had the idea that idols have to share rooms whenever they're on an overseas trip. :D

but. LMAO! what a moment between the unnies. :blushing: how cute is that? lol. them trying out the same thing and then coming to same problem. i'm glad Gyuri didn't hurt herself badly tho. yay for Seungyeon to coming up with a solution! haha.

thanks for sharing! :blushing:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

omg I was seriously going to quote the parts that I liked but there are just way too many.

I can't stop laughing, omfg. <3

Her and SY, both!! XD mad props to SY for coming up with a solution.

"I can't die because there are thai fans waiting for me." LOL LOL

And dang, it's nice to know DSP gives them awesome hotels when they go on vacation. :Db

and they were in the same hotel as SHINee? that's so cool.

lol gyul, "stop acting so corny. WE ARE KARA!" :'D

LOL!!!! This is really funny! too short therefore can just sit horizontally,bahahahahah.. Seungyeon is hilarious sharing her idea to Gyul..hahaha.. Gyuri explanation is alsoo jjang! can't be corny in front of SHiNee, lol... bravo bravo!

5/5 for the story!! =D

TOTALLY ROFL!!!

when i read the sentence about " So I placed my feet above the tub and leaned back slowly all classy-like. Then I had a realization that I over estimated myself." i started laughing! hahahahaha..

And hammy! hahahaha nice one. sit horizontally! hahahhaha....