[2010.01.13] Gyuri's Thailand HOTEL Story

Hamster Boy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So back in August, Kara had a chance to go to Thailand. As the leader, I thought this is a great chance to spread the awesomeness of Kara and my beauty."

LOL gyuri is getting all narcisstic again (i know my spelling sucks but i forgot, srry :happybday:)

and oh yeah:

Then, I get a phone call from Seung Yeon. She was very excited and yelled, 'I figured it out! I figured it out!' I said, what? What do you mean? And she said, 'You can sit horizontally!'"

these two quotes are just SO hilarious!!!!! ahh kara may have adopted a sexier image, but they're still cute and adorable as always. YAY KARA!!!!!!!!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious Story!

5 thumbs up! Though i only have 2.

The 88 unnies are really something,trying out the same thing and getting the same consqeunces.

This Story is hilarious! Glad that DSP is treating them well, each getting a luxury room for themselves.

KARA JJANG!

haha! this is one heck of a funny story!! haha! it's really cute in a way that both seungyeon and gyuri experienced it. i can't imagine both of them trying to be classy and all that but it's really cute.

the consequences of being short keke XD

thanks for sharing such a funny story :happybday:

it's quite admirable for our goddess to share her silly yet entertaining experience with us all.

It's really hillarious LOL

that must've been a massive bath tub kekekekke

OMG..This is so cute..

Hahaha..the girls sure had a great time in Thailand..

I like the tub story so much.. its so funny..

haha..Anyway, pity Gyuri and Seung Yeon..

Omo...So cute xDDDDDDD