[2010.01.13] Gyuri's Thailand HOTEL Story

Hamster Boy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA :P so funny!!! xD lmao

SeungYeon's hilarious! She called Gyul and then told her idea.. :D maybe this will not happen to Jing..

Nice story! :)

omg, that is so embarrassing...

gosh, it happened to me too.-__________-

then i figured it out. haha. (:

This happened to u too joss? lol xD u must drink milk..=P just kidding..

How did u figured it out?? Same idea like Ham?? Haha..

first, thank you so much for the translation coz' i'm really curious why thai flags shown on the screen. : )

LOL. They're so cute !! I thought they will scare and won't get into the bath again

but no !! KARA won't give up easily, they finally found out how to enjoy the classy bath. hahahha

AHAHAHAH, typical Gyuri (: she's hilarious. Wow, the goddess image does continue behind screen T_T

She's funny. I love the fact that she can bring laughter upon us views. Love her on Strong Heart!

'I figured it out! I figured it out!' I said, what? What do you mean? And she said, 'You can sit horizontally!'

HAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness, these two are so hilarious. Suffering because of their height. Poor unnies! But I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. It's pretty cool how they got their own rooms though.

wahaha that was a priceless event... it was even funnier when seungyeon called and said she figured it out haha.. it was really funny just by reading this :D