[2010.01.15] Girl Groups will have a sports battle on

alvinlyt

LG.jpg

We finally can see some girl-on-girl action as members from various girl groups will be participating in the sports challenge show,

Edited by alvinlyt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow O.O another show for KARA..Nice ^^ dream team!

It will be a tough battle.. I want HaRa to be in this show..=P she's the strongest in KARA..Hoho..

But when will Gyuri and Jiyoung have their show...):

Can't wait for this! The subbing team will be super busy! xD so many shows..Good luck Sweet Melodix!!!

OMG!!!! This is amazing!!! It's really is a dream team! All my favorite member from the group are there!! =D

Sunny SNSD, SeungYeon KARA, Narsha BEG, babyJ and Eunjung (I like both of them equally), HyoSung!!! WOW!! I'm excited!!

LOL! from album to sports talent, they are competing! haha well, i love most of the ppl up there who is competing! xD this show is going to be fun! ^^

Wow, really looking forward to this show...

it'll be a tough competition for the girls,

especially Nicole and SY because Ga In looks competitive enough

and Sunny is there too..she may be small but she's got no fear..

anyways goodluck to Kara, SoShi, BEG and Secret!! my favorite groups..:)

Ahhh.... Haragoo isn't in the show!

I think she'd destroy the field in the 100 meter run.... provided she doesn't fall again! :lol:

But I'm equally happy that Seungyeon is in the show too, its been a while where (apart from her weekly Sixth Sense Quiz) she is in a variety show on her own or with just 1 member (in this case Nicole).

Hahaha... can't wait to watch this episode!!

lol sounds good. but what about our sweet honey Hara???? she can run really fast and she's damn strong too ^^

best wishes to cole and SY on this show and hopefully this show will garner relatively high ratings. GO KARA!!!~~ XD XD