[2010.01.16] Kara to donate all proceeds from Kara Bakery to charity

KaraNice

20100116_karabakerydonation_01.jpg

Kara’s charming show Kara Bakery is proving to be quite the heartwarmer as well: it has been revealed that all proceeds made from this show will be donated to a child welfare organization in Korea.

“We’d like to put the money we received from selling bread into a good cause. Although it isn’t a large amount, it will be good if the children enjoy [the benefits from it],” Kara expressed today.

The premise of Kara Bakery is all about cooking, but it seems like this endeavor has allowed the girls to do more things than that – from getting fuzzy to looking lovely and now donating their money to a charity, we’ve seen some new sides of the Kara girls. Stay tuned to allkpop for more on this show!
credit: AKPOP

So sweet of our girls smile.gif
KARA fighting!

Edited by edr49890

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oo.. Our girls are so sweet! So caring and loving <3

Its so rare to see idols that are successful and charitable now.. I am so proud of them!~ Hahaha.

That is a really heart-warming and sweet start for Kara! Hope they do well in 2010 ^_^

Kara fighting!!~

wow...

that's great...

they're really sweet and they care to other people just like how they care

to one another ^^

they're pretty and they do have a pretty heart too

that' s what a true idol is all about :D

I'm soo proud of them!

thanks for sharing :)

Omg...that is OVERLY nice. <3 This is why I love Kara. They're so nice and lovable! And lot of other reasons. x] But, I'm glad that they're donating all the money to charity! I hope they get more successful each day at the bakery! Kara fightinggg! Thanks for posting! ^^