[2010.01.16] Kara to donate all proceeds from Kara Bakery to charity

KaraNice

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice of the girls to donate their proceed to a good cause I'm very proud of them. I'm proud to be one of their fan because not only are they honest but they're very caring as well. This is why I love Kara so thanks for sharing the article with us.

5 pretty girls with 5 beautiful hearts!!!!

<3 KARA!!!! that's so thoughtful of them, i never thought that the profits would actually go to the charities... but it's great!!!! this is a smart move, it really gives ppl a positive impression of KARA. YAY!!!! XDDDDDD

wow.. I guess they're loan has been fully repaid?? =P

Nice to see them doing charity works.. KARA is <3

lol i was thinking about what was going to happen to their bank loans and whether they've been fully repaid but i guess it has. they got such kind hearts as well decide to give their proceeds from the bakery to charities. major respects

That's really generous of them .. working hard in sweats and tears all in the name of charity!

No worries though, the show has shown our girls as the dorky, passionate and versatile idols that they are..

and i think hv garnered them lots of new fans.. yeayyy!!

on a lighter note, i guess their SS501 oppas won't be getting their private jets after all hehehhehe