[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

evil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, she was GREAT. I loved it more b/c she wasn't trying to be funny or trying to get air time.. unintentional as usual but she was charming...Her obsession with food was shown and i love how she wasn't trying to hide it lol the slide to the finish line was awesome.

44727485.gif

39655061.gif

92028307.gif

99560170.gif

38111528.gif

mmmrh.gif

caughtw.gif

credit: as tagged.

2znqs8j.gif

credit: mae.

Although I kinda enjoyed the girl group galore, I though it would have been better with just her and Tiffany. I think the producers were worried that the show might not have enough content, because it's been boring lately. It also helped that Tiffany and Nicole are friends cuz the episode with Dara and Uee was quite awkward.

Edited by evil

I love Cole in Family Outing - it's so funny. Everytime I watched the skating part I just laugh, she's falling all over the place then of course she finds a way to eventually go to the next part of the game ahhaa I still laugh just thinking of her rolling. When it comes to food, she just focus on eating lol and sneaking to taste the food and KJK catching her lol

I'm so happy as well cos she got lots of airtime, hopefully she gets more in the next episode lol I'm just so greedy lol

Can't wait for the next episode :D

*spoiler alert

the ice skating part was so so so so so hilarious! and Nicole stealing food! too funny! i can't wait to watch it with subs. i might roll off my bed from laughing when i actually understand what they're saying. i was hoping Ham and Jing and Cole would be dancing KJK's Loveable too during the girl groups galore (BEG, so funny!), but the group butt dance was fun too (Jing + Daesung!)

on a side note, i'm going to miss Hyori with Jaesuk! can't wait for next epi!

The battle between hyori and nicole was the highlight of the show for me...epic funny! our girl so clumsy..and i love that slide she did at the end just to win by a small margin..that's the spirit!...when they have it in slow motion..i thought she was falling again...but its her strategy..lolz

KYAA!!! >_<

very CUTE~~~

i like Nico's pic while she eating...

but, i don't have Family Outing file (nicole). but, i have Family Outing file (Hara). may someone share the file for download :P

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=4880

you need 25 posts.. I don't think Hara was ever on Family Outing.

Hmm, Nicole was pretty chill the whole episode.. I don't know whether it was the food but she was pretty comfortable..

I didn't really notice anything different from the way Hyori treated Nicole vs. Tiffany.. I mean I know she fed Nicole the piece of meat but.. then I saw this lol.. Hyori pats Nicole on the back slightly lol.

lkp101726.gif

44293380.gif

^^ ROLLING LOL.

70068765.gif

91114754.gif

41864255.gif

97088612.gif16062006.gif

she looks like a little kid waiting for the food to cook and her feet not reaching the ground helps lol.

credits: as tagged.

I really enjoyed her moments in FO, she just being herself and not being too awkward with the FO Casts and get along very well. She even make YJS and KJK confused several times when they cooking, the games, and her reaction when she try to save the food is so cute. I noticed Hyori & KJK seems to favour our Nicole more, KJK even didn't let her to do many works and that caught in the act when she "stealing" meat was just make me ROFL... I also realized that Nicole on FO is make me remember with Nicole "Star Golden Bell Cutie" or Nicole in Honey period, more bubbly, 4D dorkiness and playful, coz Nicole post Revolution seems more serious and shy.

Edited by kara4life

nicole was totally the highlight of the show :P

laughed so hard during the skating game XD

especially hyori, cracked up when she facepalmed daesung ahha and pushing over yjs

nicole was so cute trying to get back on her feet, but instead crawled and rolled

thanks for the food pic and gif mae

╔══════════════╗

Nicole was so funny and adorable on Family Outing!

My favorite part has got to be when she was having a hard time getting up and getting the second balloon,

during the skating game they played!

Then Sooro just handed Nicole the balloon cuz she was having such a hard time! (∩_∩)

Hahah then after she popped the balloon, she still couldn't get up!

Lol so she just rolled! (◕o◕)

Good thinking Nicole!

I'm glad she was able to fit right in with the family! ◕ ◡ ◕

(actually I wasn't surprised cuz Nicole is a social butterfly)

Everyone else took care of her too!

And Nicole when she stole meat was so cute~! 。◕‿◕。

Definitely looking forward to the next episode!

╚══════════════╝