[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

evil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason, she was a bit quiet to me. But nevertheless, she was definitely cute in the show.

Yea, I noticed too.. I think she was trying to feel out the environment .. but i'm excited to see the next part.. It'd be nice to see nicole daesung & tiffany go make breakfast or something :)

╔══════════════╗

^Yay! Thanks for sharing!

I've been looking everywhere to find any part of the episode subbed~

Lol KookRi is so funny~

And there goes Nicole and meat!

Hopefully the whole episode gets subbed too!

The next part airs tomorrow~

I'm so excited!

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

I watched the next episode Family Outing...

but I'm sad Nicole didn't get as much air time compared to last time.

Last episode, both Nicole and Tiffany got focused on pretty equally,

but this episode focused more on Tiffany.

Jeez, and there I was so excited to watch it.

Oh well, but atleast we had a chance to see more of Nicole~

And there she goes again when she saw the food~

╚══════════════╝

^^ me too, i was looking for more airtime.. but it wasn't Tiffany taking up the airtime... lol. they didn't even use both of them that well either. But I was laughing when Nicole choose JongShin for breakfast duties...so random lol and omg it just so happened Tiffany made TOAST lol.. hence her all jumpy when she came out and ran to Jong Kook like a little kid lol.. I need to make a gif of that ^_^ and then her and sooro became toast buddies.. it was cute though lol.

42064899.gif

25292826.gif

84928940.gif

^^ ahhh!! toast!!

52439532.gif

credit: as tagged.

lol oh nicole... it's like food is the only love of her life xD

It is in a way. lol

I still have to watch this. I'm patiently waiting for the two episodes to be subbed and uploaded (:

Ah looking at the GIFS and pictures, it sure seems like Nicole had lots of fun. Ooh, ice skating. I'm bad

at that but she looks like she knows how to ride them.

I was beyond disappointed with her lack of air time. Even Tiffany who had breakfast duty barely had any air time. If Hyori got to pick the last person instead of Tiffany, I'm pretty sure it would have been Nicole. But whatever few minutes she managed to get was cute.

^ From Rssubs forum said that Nicole & Fany FO episodes (81-82) will be sub by Soshified and not by them. I'm not too familiar with Soshified so i don't know how long they usually subbing...I'm very dissapointed with her air time in the 2nd part, but maybe the FO production team didn't want to make the mistake like Uee & Dara episode which caused some bashing towards Uee so they divided each other guests airtime since last week episode was pretty much Nicole highlighting the show. But she still cute when it comes to breakfast..holding on to KJK..too bad they didn't have more episode coz i kinda hope Nicole and KJK would be like Tae Woo and Hara in IY..sweet oppa-dongsaeng like (of course NOT in a romantic sense) since KJK really took care Nicole last week which he rarely did to other female guests..

I know it is in the past but i read that fans were upset about the time thing too.. so they left messages on the FO message boards asking where Nicole was and why invite guests if they won't be the main attraction..anyways, it wasn't just us who weren't happy lol. nice to know.

both nicole and tiffany didn't have much air time..i guess the they were trying to focus on the original members as well since FO is ending soon...so air time was a lil difficult to divide among three group of people..

and of course..when you adore someone...their air time will never be enough cause you will always want to see them more -_-

Edited by charmie