[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

evil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally watched the subbed episode, and its getting funnier coz finally i could understand what they said. One of many my fave parts would be when Nicole just care about the rice and Jong Shin said : "did you care about us at all?" LOL, and kimchi "wrinkled" and "smooth" part. Even the usualjealouswithyoungirls Lee Hyori seems adore her cuteness. Muscle man Kim Jong Kook also didn't want her to do the hard work, while Nation MC Yoo Jae Suk change his mind suddenly when it was Nicole who ask the meat. I think every Family members fallen to Nicole's charm.

i love when nicole was eating meat ! she looked so aborable and cute ! she really love meat so much !

i really wanna see her with LADY YEJIN ! lolz meat lovers together ! ^^

and she looked so happy to be with hyori nuna and fany ! all of them looked close together

moreover, hyori nuna is idol for both of them !

^ ^ unfortunately Nicole didn't get much airtime in the 2nd episode although IMO its more of the FO PD's decision coz original FO was about to end so the spotlight was given more to the Family members. And i agree with you, if only she became the permanent members to replace Park Ye Jin rather than Park Shi Yeon on original FO, or even for FO Season 2 casts that would be hilarious...