[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

evil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...yup, I've seen it. She was so cute & random at times as well especially the part where she was asking about the morning chores. If I were on the show, I wouldn't know how to react as well....haha XD I would also be wondering if she was on the right show....haha. I love it when she suddenly said 'Gogi' when she heard Hyori talking about the meat. She really enjoys food, uh? :P

I am personally a HUGE fan of Family Outing...

And tbh, I thought Nicole wasn't gonna be interesting at all on the show.

But! I was wrong. I think Nicole and Tiffany both good equal screen time on the episodes. I was really surprised at that.

'Cause usually one guest outshines the other (if there is two, that is.)

When she kept falling trying to get up I was laughing so bad, omg, haha!

Watching those FO episodes made me love her more. <3

Ah Nicole~ why so irresistible? XD

^^ It's good though she got the attention of others who didn't know her already :)

I watched part 2 subbed and it was just as funny as I had thought. The part where they had to pick a family member for the morning chores.. Hyori's like oh Daesung you got KARA's vote, they want to protect their maknae.. then Nicole picks JongShin LOL.. thought it was interesting that she called him JongShin OPPA instead of Ahjusshi XD.

Then Sooro and Nicole are french toast buddies.. how cute haha. how JongKook would pick Nicole if he were going to a deserted island :)

Nicole replied her her twitter that she had a lot of fun taping FO.