[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

evil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.B, the second already been subbed by soshified so you could just go to their forum or go to RSS team forum (rss-fo.com). Since i'm also an avid FO viewer i just want to add that our Nicole is one of just a few guests that given her own background music (that cute song...), i think the FO PDs also impressed by her dorkiness to give her that special song XD

Her randomness, plus her mishearing of Korean words bring about alot of fun in that episode of FO. Plus her hunger is insatiable LOL

I love it when she visited Idol Village too in IY where she just lights up when she entered the kitchen when the food was still being prepared :P

Did anyone watch this yet? Nicole was totally adorable!! IMO, she is by far the most fun female guest the show has had. Of course our shik shin was all over the food.

yea yea. totally agree to that. nicole got that kinda of special charms around her that make ppl wan to see her more... hope to see her more on different variety shows! she rocks!

Haha I loved the part where kim jong kok and jong shin could not get what she was saying haha she was just so cute! Then later on she started asking if anyone wanted the "wrinkled part"or the "smooth part" haha and I probably won't be the first to say she was so adorable when she squealed once she heard there was meat hahaha

Has anyone noticed how unique Nicole is sometimes?!

When they were picking whose doing the morning chores the upper half chose KJK the bottom half chose Daesung. But, who did Nicole chose? xD Jongshin[sp?] It's another quality why I love her <3