• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
evil

[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

495 posts in this topic

i watch the show already, she was really cute in there.asking if she can eat as soon as she sees food

Its the best episode ever in Family Outing. Its funny to see her trying to explain her understanding of things to other family members.

Lol i remember watching this

Was so funny when she was eating the French toast that Tiffany made :thumbup:

great episode! those random things she said .. being lil confused . just way too cute . ahahah

and her passion for food . makes the show totally interesting :]

I love her love for food. It was cute she was talking english and they sort of made a big deal about that when they were cleaning intestines?

Naawwsss its so cute seeing Nicole and Tiffany so close..

It was also sweet of the FO cast to look after her

She was probably only interested in the food on the show LOLss

I find it so cute everytime she can't express what she means in Korean properly making others confused

I haven't really watched this episode yet. ;~; But lol, I like how she's so obsessed with food yet she doesn't gain weight. She really works it off! :3

those two episodes are the best FO i've ever seen!

contains spoiler:

at the beginning, i've laughed lot for watching nicole uses non ordinary phrases.. XDD

i love how she's responding when hyori said they have the meat from the farm, "KUGI"

:)^_^

Edited by shouTEN

Just watched the two episodes the other day. So funny when she calls parts of the kimchi, the "wrinkly, and smooth" part. :D

haha yea the part where she cooked rice with the other elders, and she loves to eat! hoho!

so much! lol

i can't wait to watch nicole in recent episode of FO2..

have to wait the sub first, though XD

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE :D

i watched it not too long ago and i have to say nicole is freakingly adorable

especially when she's begging for food! HAHA

I agree , she is one of the most funny guest :thumbup:

She is so adorable and so energetic even when she's begging for food :thumbup:

Lol Nicole was the cutest thing in this episode. I agree with her waiting for the food to cook, like a little kid xD.

What I really found cute was her little "scream" or "yelp" when they were cooking a piece of meat for her. Made me @_@.

Hahaha. tis epi is totally funny. the FO guys sometimes dun understand her at all. and she really goes crazy over food. haha

aww i stil havent seen the fo with nicolee,, wanna seee.. she mustve beeennn reallyy funn

She was awesome! Haha loved the makgeolli part and the last cooking part :D Ahhh Nicole the Shikshin has appeared xD

This episode was awesome! I loved how in the morning, she's grabbing Kim Jong Kook's arm when she sees the French Toast made by Tiffany along with her and Kim Sooro eating French Toast! She's such a charming person haha.

Edited by ThatOneAzn

haha i love family outing! and it was nice seeing nicole as a guest, with tiffany too! cause they're good friends. =] she was adorable when she got her korean wrong. hahaa.