• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
evil

[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

495 posts in this topic

:inluv: Wha~ she so cute! This episode was full of nicole! I was so happy! I have to say that when she was ice-skating for the last round, it was so epic when she slides at the end~! Nicole Fighting! :determined:

yeah, i watched the episode where she came as well as tiffany~

and yeah, that episode was quite funny~

she really adorable, and the way she eat is very very cute.

its like she never eat for a month.. hahaha.

The episode with Nicole was amazing! She showed off all the qualities we love about her :P

And her randomness simply cracks you up :)

Especially when she picks a certain elder for no reason hehe

i already watch 3-4 times this episode, nicole and tiffany...

daesung really made ​​ashamed by tiffany and nicole

every speak topic always change kara... :)

This is my fav episode of FO. Nicole, Fany & Hyori. All are my fav. :eyelove:

hahaha, watched this before, damn funny, her love for meat is just jjiang, and the way she name the parts for kimchi is just epic... the smooth and winkled part... hahaha

Oh, i laughed like crazy people when i watched this episode.

Nicole is so JJANG, really.

She's so funny, i keep laughing. :thumbup1:

Hehe just watched that episode and found it super funny and adorable!

Nicole keep it up! want to see you more on variety shows xD

i just got around to watching this (little late, i know) it was unfortunate that she didn't get picked for breakfast, she didn't get enough screen time imo

I think it was an awesome episode to watch :) Although the girl groups part to me was a little meh. but it was all good either ways :)

Nicole on family outing makes a strange language that makes YJS KJK and confusion,

not want to lose attitude, crazy meat to make a weird noise and steal from a place to cook,

extremely hilarious.

Edited by RotoSubroto

cant get bored of this episode. rewatch again and again and again.
never gets old <3<3<3<3<3

Nicoles too cute im glad she was on FO. Also when she was racing with Hyori you could see he competitiveness coming out hahah and cole brinf smart by sticking her feet out xD Her laugh precious throught the episodes ^_____^

lol it was funny and cute when she pulled something out from the ground and almost fell down  :gemshout:

yeah the little bamboo thing :D all failed using strength and Cole came in such an easy mode and succeded (:

I came back to this thread again and read my awful post ahahah. But back to the point Nicole was really cute on FO the first time! Im glad she was on it! She really made things fun with her 4D personality!

I wanna see her in another variety show after her solo debut. I would really want her to make a guest appearance in Roommates 2 where Nana is starring. It'd also be rather interesting to have her meet her replacement... Youngji.   

:kara: