• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
evil

[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

495 posts in this topic

I like the part where she shout out unintentionally just because she is too excited to eat the beef

nicole is super cute in family outing !

i <3 it when nicole and tiffany gets together , double eye smiles .

super cute !

Finally watched the subbed episode, and its getting funnier coz finally i could understand what they said. One of many my fave parts would be when Nicole just care about the rice and Jong Shin said : "did you care about us at all?" LOL, and kimchi "wrinkled" and "smooth" part. Even the usualjealouswithyoungirls Lee Hyori seems adore her cuteness. Muscle man Kim Jong Kook also didn't want her to do the hard work, while Nation MC Yoo Jae Suk change his mind suddenly when it was Nicole who ask the meat. I think every Family members fallen to Nicole's charm.

love the part when she is explaining that the fire is actually coming at the side of the barrel!!! , the morning chore..."slowly crawls up and suddenly..." and when she says aigooyah!!...lol she is just too cute...nicole jjang!!!

Yes, love her natural style. The part where she was skating and trying to break the fruit is absolutely hilarious.

She's so cute in the show.

When she was explaining her words, it reminded me of her SGB segment. SO CUTE.

lol AIGOOO!!.. shes so cute.. and when she was trying to save the rice bc the wok/pot fell.

cant wait for the second part to be subbed.

i love when nicole was eating meat ! she looked so aborable and cute ! she really love meat so much !

i really wanna see her with LADY YEJIN ! lolz meat lovers together ! ^^

and she looked so happy to be with hyori nuna and fany ! all of them looked close together

moreover, hyori nuna is idol for both of them !

nicole should be a main person on family outing

shes so random and funny xD

she showed her true shikshiness on FO

hehe GOOGGI

Offtopic: But I would like to see her more on Invincible Youth, with Hara :P

The show will be really entertaining xD

i havent seen the second episode of it but she's hilarious on the first episode

she really should be a permanent member

it'd be fun for the family to learn her ways of thinking lol

^ ^ unfortunately Nicole didn't get much airtime in the 2nd episode although IMO its more of the FO PD's decision coz original FO was about to end so the spotlight was given more to the Family members. And i agree with you, if only she became the permanent members to replace Park Ye Jin rather than Park Shi Yeon on original FO, or even for FO Season 2 casts that would be hilarious...

the first episode was pretty funny, i noticed that nicole had more air time than tiffany. i shall await for the second episode to come out

this episode is so gooddddd,

i laughed so heart when she got caught trying to eat the cooked food without anyone knowing..