• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
evil

[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

495 posts in this topic

nicole was soo adorable in this ep

esp when she fell on the ice and started crawling

and her obsession with meat is hilarious :eyelove:

its good to hear everyone liked family outing, and again Nicole was so fun to watch her eyes always go O_O when she sees food

O_O Meat O_O French Toast!

she's just so funny! she looks charming and cute in everything she does. love her when she just care about food :D

hehe...yup, I've seen it. She was so cute & random at times as well especially the part where she was asking about the morning chores. If I were on the show, I wouldn't know how to react as well....haha XD I would also be wondering if she was on the right show....haha. I love it when she suddenly said 'Gogi' when she heard Hyori talking about the meat. She really enjoys food, uh? :P

she's naturally funny,

so adorable!!

i bet she's one of the best guest fo had!

Edited by shortenigma

i really enjoy watching family outing. nicole really stands out with the rest of the cast. =)

I am personally a HUGE fan of Family Outing...

And tbh, I thought Nicole wasn't gonna be interesting at all on the show.

But! I was wrong. I think Nicole and Tiffany both good equal screen time on the episodes. I was really surprised at that.

'Cause usually one guest outshines the other (if there is two, that is.)

When she kept falling trying to get up I was laughing so bad, omg, haha!

Watching those FO episodes made me love her more. <3

Ah Nicole~ why so irresistible? XD

^^ It's good though she got the attention of others who didn't know her already :)

I watched part 2 subbed and it was just as funny as I had thought. The part where they had to pick a family member for the morning chores.. Hyori's like oh Daesung you got KARA's vote, they want to protect their maknae.. then Nicole picks JongShin LOL.. thought it was interesting that she called him JongShin OPPA instead of Ahjusshi XD.

Then Sooro and Nicole are french toast buddies.. how cute haha. how JongKook would pick Nicole if he were going to a deserted island :)

Nicole replied her her twitter that she had a lot of fun taping FO.

I just finished watching the 2nd part of FO with Nicole, she was barely on it as the story was about hyori and kim jong kook. I did love how friendly and fun Nicole came off in FO, and definitely when she was hungry, it was cute.

i rally love this episode... this had to be one of my favorite family outing... nicoles looks close to tiffany.

YAY YAY! I'M really love this episode!

From this FO I can be fond of her!

Always cute and.. searching for food?

LOL!

Really luph nicole!

love the part when she couldn't get up and started rolling :)

Ep 81 & 82 are some of the funniest episodes. Highlight for me was Nicole's reaction to the "Unique" breakfast near the end of episode 82.

This is cool. was this in season one or season 2? Going to have to find it now.

this episode was so fun... Nicole is just too cute. really love her personality... she look so adorable when she eat...

VERY CUTE. competitive nicole at skating obstacle game rocks! and that moment where the guy catches her eat is cute too. i could say a lot of things!

and so this is where Nicori was derived from...

Nicole embraced her shikshin[sp?] during family outing xD Seriously how does she not get fatter? or even seem like she gained weight? xD

it's very funny...nicole only care about the food at the whole movie..lol

she is just adorable...