• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
evil

[Nicori] Nicole on Family Outing

495 posts in this topic

cutest thing ever when she went "googi" and when she did a little scream when she was excited about the one piece of beef haha nicole is too awesome

omg, this is where i fell in love with nicole, she seems like such a fun person to be around,, i loved when she greeted yoo jaesuk in the morning, so funny

haha i already laughed when nicole was trying to light up the fire! she was so confused as what to do! and the elder was laughing too!!!! hahahahaha!

she looks cute on FO... but she didn't speak much though... she was quiet.. unless she find something that really caught her eyes...

Love the way she acts in FO haha all the hungry expressions, kinda wish she could have a permanent role in it like hara in IY.

lol AIGOOO!!.. shes so cute.. and when she was trying to save the rice bc the wok/pot fell.

cant wait for the second part to be subbed.

T.B, the second already been subbed by soshified so you could just go to their forum or go to RSS team forum (rss-fo.com). Since i'm also an avid FO viewer i just want to add that our Nicole is one of just a few guests that given her own background music (that cute song...), i think the FO PDs also impressed by her dorkiness to give her that special song XD

She was so cute always looking for food! I rewatch her and Tiffany's episodes many times! It's hilarious!

i really enjoyed watching Family outing with nicole and tiffany.

Nicole is so random at times. other than that, it was a funny/interesting show when Nicole was the guest.

she's so adorable

best nicole parts were both reactions to food.. the meat and the french toasts :D

btw, her reaction about making the fire was funny too..

Edited by mae
no double posting

best nicole parts were both reactions to food.. the meat and the french toasts :D

Aha the toasts part was awesome! The moment she saw it, her face lite up like a young child on christmas. So adorable !

I really like this part XD..

She really likes the french toast

cute when waiting for the food to cook

Her randomness, plus her mishearing of Korean words bring about alot of fun in that episode of FO. Plus her hunger is insatiable LOL

I love it when she visited Idol Village too in IY where she just lights up when she entered the kitchen when the food was still being prepared :P

Did anyone watch this yet? Nicole was totally adorable!! IMO, she is by far the most fun female guest the show has had. Of course our shik shin was all over the food.

yea yea. totally agree to that. nicole got that kinda of special charms around her that make ppl wan to see her more... hope to see her more on different variety shows! she rocks!

she was so cute in this ep but they didn't show enough of her! she shoulda done morning chores as well but the episode focused too much on daesung and jong kook couples

Haha I loved the part where kim jong kok and jong shin could not get what she was saying haha she was just so cute! Then later on she started asking if anyone wanted the "wrinkled part"or the "smooth part" haha and I probably won't be the first to say she was so adorable when she squealed once she heard there was meat hahaha

yeah i watch this episode (how can i miss this one) it was simply one of the best FO episode, and i love how nicole and tiffany interact they're so close

Has anyone noticed how unique Nicole is sometimes?!

When they were picking whose doing the morning chores the upper half chose KJK the bottom half chose Daesung. But, who did Nicole chose? xD Jongshin[sp?] It's another quality why I love her <3

^ That's what i like about her.. Her 4d personality makes her unique and funny at most random moments like this :lol2:

Oh well.. poor Jongshin :)

can someone please give the link to me of Family Outing with Nicole..please.. with eng subs.!!!