[2010.01.17] 'Kara otaku' comedian says "I understand women who get obsessed with Yon-sama"

thebuddybud

14ukrvl.jpg

The Japanese comedian who became famous for revealing his fandom towards Kara has once again revealed his fandom and is gaining interest from the nations netizens.

Recently, Gekidan Hitori and ex-Morning musume member Yaguchi Mari has appeared in an opening for a Tv program and has showed his love for Kara for over 10 minutes.

He said, "After I revealed that I was a Kara fan on a program, I received a fan letter saying 'I am cheering for Kara' delivered to my office", "I receive such a huge amount of letters that I somtimes wonder "Am I Kara?""

He continued to say "After that, my love for Kara hasn't gotten stale, but instead grew so much that I decided to study Korean" and "I understand old women who are obsessed with Yon-Sama (What Japanese fans call Bae YongJoon) that they go take Korean lessons"

The reason he decided to study Korean is "I want to understand what they are saying"

He was very enthusiastic in promoting Kara as well. For Kara, who will be having a live performance and hand shakes (An event where fans pay to shake hands with artists) in Japan next month, he bought their CD and is passing them out to Radio Dj's. He said "Some songs have already been introduced on the radio" and "My radio program is promoting the broadcast who plays their songs"

Very recently, there was a rumor on the internet which said 'He is being paid to promote Kara', and he replied "If I was the viewer, I would have thought that way too" and "However, that is absolutely false. I bought multiple CD's with my money and giving them out for free..." he said angrily. Even he admitted "I don't know myself why I'm doing this. It suddenly became like this."

He said he was ready to become Kara's driver for the sake of their happiness. When asked "Between being a comedian or Kara's driver, which do you prefer?", he replied "I prefer a driver who does funny gags."

To the video that contains this story, Korean netizens has commented

"Gekidan Hitori, you are appointed as the manager for Kara's Japanese fanclub"

"It looks like I'm watching the actions of a true Japanese otaku"

source: http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?...40053&cp=nv

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha, Gekidan Hitori strikes again! xD I hope he's not being paid. Anyways, hope he gets to meet them when they go to Japan.

edit: I just saw the subbed version of when he was talking about this. and...

GEKIDAN HITORI, I NOW DUBB YOU AS KARA'S 7TH MEMBER.

Edited by nerdxissa

ahahaha, Gekidan Hitori strikes again! xD I hope he's not being paid. Anyways, hope he gets to meet them when they go to Japan.
LOL, DSP has no money to do that XD

but as always grateful as a fan to him for spreading the KARA love and even studying Japanese too!...

thanks.

Gekidan Hitori <3

I was really surprised that he revealed that he is a Kara fan when I watched Arashi Shukudai-kun. Boy, I am very happy that Kara manage to have such a fan XD

And to that rumor about him being paid to promote kara, i don't believe it!!

I mean, what he did is sth that a normal fan will do, right?!?!

I also can't help myself to promote my gavorite korean idols to my friends and family. And when they started to fall for them, that is when I am proud as a Fan ;D

lol what MAE said!

DSP wouldn't want to do it anyways...

KARA's FANS do all the promotions instead (:

Gekidan Hitori, your non-stop promotion is so admirable.

Thank goodness that you are a fan...if it wasn't for you then

KARA wouldn't get this much attention and anticipation in Japan<3!~

yay. KAMILIA is awesome. aww, gosh, our girls

are going to perform next month which is soon!!!~

If you are living or going to Japan for vacation...

PLEASE get your FANCAMS/CAMERAS ready

and share with us :D

ps. i wonder if he's a member on this forum...

we should make him a VIP account or something like that haha. (:

LOL. WOW! That is one dedicated fan! x] I'm glad he's sharing around the Kara love. And buying their CDs with his own money too! That's really cool! :D Kara in Japan! YAYY! They will be very successful there thanks to their talents and a certain someone. x] Thanks for sharing! Kara fightinggg!

He's famous so isn't his ambition to be KARA's driver can somehow be granted?hahaha..

It's great to see KARA has a very anthusiastic fans like him.. Surely KARA will receives a lot of love in japan!

I'm happy and sad at the same time... Hope KARA won't get attach to japan and make them hard to leave it =/

That's so cute ! My love for KARA isn't that strong to make me learn Korean lol.

Bue he starts to learn it only because he wants to understand them : he is such a big fans !

KARA can be really proud to have a fan like him.

It would be nice if KARA dedicate something special to him during their showcase in order to thank him,

because he would attent it for sure lol.

Go kara!!!!!!!

are kara's song really played in japan??????

kara is really getting popular!!!!!!!

i wish they will stay popular until the end of the year.....until the next...... until next next......forever.......

:15541758::32524216::51333867::curse::81766871:

Wow.. Seems that Kara have lots of fan over at Japan too..! Thats a great news! :15541758:

Besides, he actually learnt korean to know what they are saying O.o

Its so sweet that he promotes for Kara selflessly. I wish i could promote if i got the reputation :curse:

One thing i know for sure, i am learning Korean because of Kara too. <3

Thanks for the translation!~