[2010.01.17] 'Kara otaku' comedian says "I understand women who get obsessed with Yon-sama"

thebuddybud

wow...

he's soo adorable ^^

he even study Korean and their songs

are on the radio program...that's nice!

hehe...he's really promoting Kara...

well fans do that because they want to spread and show

the love for Kara ^^

lol...when he said that he's like a member of Kara when fans gave him

letters saying "I'am cheering for Kara" haha

thanks for sharing :curse:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..Gekidan Hitori made KARA more popular again in Japan..Nice nice..=P

"Gekidan Hitori, you are appointed as the manager for Kara's Japanese fanclub"

LOL , this comment is so funny..xD manager for KARA's Japanese fanclub? Totally agree with this idea..xP hoho..

KARA must thanks Gekidan Hitori for his full support like this, he's so nice..^^ thanks to jin for translating this!

I saw this episode of How to MonkeyBaby (thanks SweetMelodix!) ((:

It was so awesome how Hitori was such a "Kara-otaku"!

His co-host, Yaguchi was like, "Wow ... this guy ...!"

Lmao, and he's using his fame to promote Kara~ :eyelove:

Based on what he's been doing for our girls, he really is such a fan <3

I can't wait for them to meet on Feb 7, when Kara goes to Japan!

So excited for them, kekeke~ :3

Edited by AnnDropsBy

How cute! He's actually studying Korean! Good luck to him :lol: If he found KARAholic I think it might have an easier time finding KARA news haha!

lmao he is such a fanboy. bless. yeah i totally agree he hould be a member of karaholics lol but i doubt his english is any good ^^,

and btw yaguchi mari is cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! if anyone is to join kara it has to be her! lol she was awesome in morning musume, dont know i she still is there but she is the cutest! :eyelove:

Edited by levig090

That's sweet of him to promote Kara he must be a really big fan but then again who wouldn't like Kara. That's nice that he's also learning korean good for him I hope that he get to meet Kara that would be nice. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

He is funny and what he does is adorable. I love his fandom towards Kara! He says he's attending

Kara's first Japanese fan meeting too (: lol I want to see what his reaction is.

Gekidan Hitori is a true fanboy, he didn't just hope for KaRa success in the industry, but also for them to have a happy life. He also without second thought prefer to be KaRa's driver than an entertainer (which he will provide them with a bulletproof car...LOL). Hope he will get to meet KaRa in person during their Japan FM.

At first I thought that he was an extreme fan when he said he would buy Kara's CDs and distribute them, but I recently heard that my mom's friend does the same for SS501!

Maybe people in their middle ages start to get obsessed with younger celebrities and want to take them under their wing, like how a parent would to their child. I think that's how I feel with Kara too.

Maybe people in their middle ages start to get obsessed with younger celebrities and want to take them under their wing, like how a parent would to their child. I think that's how I feel with Kara too.

I agree.. I am an ahjumma myself and I hv to admit KARA is the first band/artist that I support wholeheartedly up to the point of joining this fan club.. And my wish for KARA is for them to have success as a band and also forr them to be happy and achieve great things in their personal lives, whatever they wish to pursue. :blushing:

I respect Hitori-san for being such an earnest, passionate and dignified fan. If i was famous and a 'somebody' in the music industry, i too would try to 'open doors' for KARA. i understand his feeling .. the gratification we as fans feel when we can get more people to appreciate our fave artists and become fans also.. :D

I sincerely hope DSP or KARA themselves would arrange something special for Hitori-san when they finally meet him in Japan.. coz he has done his best in promoting KARA in japan..

ganbatte na!! :thumbup:

OMG this guy is seriously very crazy about KARA. using his own money to help promote KARA in japan!!! OMG!!!!! this is quite unheard of or at least, this is the first time i have come across this.

this guy is MAD MAD MAD but nonetheless i am very grateful to him for promoting KARA. since dsp sucks so much with promotions and marketing, maybe gekidan hitori can cover up the mistake with his personal efforts!!! YAY KARA!!!!!! and oh yeah, thanx so much, gekidan hitori. if KARA gets big in japan partly thx to you, once i've got the time i'll show you my gratitude by supporting you.

OMG this guy is seriously very crazy about KARA. using his own money to help promote KARA in japan!!! OMG!!!!! this is quite unheard of or at least, this is the first time i have come across this.

this guy is MAD MAD MAD but nonetheless i am very grateful to him for promoting KARA. since dsp sucks so much with promotions and marketing, maybe gekidan hitori can cover up the mistake with his personal efforts!!! YAY KARA!!!!!! and oh yeah, thanx so much, gekidan hitori. if KARA gets big in japan partly thx to you, once i've got the time i'll show you my gratitude by supporting you.

I guess it can't be helped that people think he's being paid to advertise for KARA. It's a natural thing to assume, but if you think about it, many of us would do the same thing if we were famous. :lol:

Yeah, and why of all comedians out there in Japan, why him?

It's not just a random coincidence right?

He's really a fan & he's proud of it.:)

He was already a fan long before DSP became interested in Kara's future debut in Japan.

He was the reason for DSP's interest. :D

If it wasn't for him, our girls wouldn't be known even before their debut. :D

Edited by KeiLin24

i loved mari on that show haha shes funny... i dun follow jpop a lot. but i was glad too see her again :P