[2010.01.19] Update on Kara's Japanese showcase in February

thebuddybud

6pcdvn.gif

Kara will leave for Japan on February 5th. They will open their showcase in Tokyo on February 7th. Their showcase will be held at the Akasaka Blitz in Tokyo. Because Akasaka Blitz can only contain 1400 people, they will have a second showcase since the reception of the first showcase exceeded expectations. Nearly 3000 fans will be able to meet Kara.

Kara's rep says, "They leave for Tokyo on February 5th", and "It seems they will have to stay for 3Nights/4Days or maybe even 4Nights/5Days". Currently, Kara is busy tending to the press and press conferences. They are currently discussing their castings in programs.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100119n07124

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! Go KARA!

I'm so excited for them.

They get to travel to Japan again.

Aww finally they are going to have a concert.

I hope the Japanese Kamilia gets to LOVE them even more.

They are currently discussing their castings in programs.

^^Arashi should invite them or Gekidan to his show....

They should go to Radio shows..like ALLNIGHTNIPPON!!!!!!~

Thank you for the translation.

edit:Get your Fancams/Cameras ready if your going to their concert.

And post them here at Karaholic.com.

LOL, love that picture you put up there. (:

Ahh this is so exciting! I hope they go on lots of programs. Maybe not radios just yet, since their Japanese isn't very fluent, but some fun game show would definitely be great! please go on KAT-TUN's show and omg if Nicole speaks English with Jin I would DIE.

Can't wait for fancams! Lucky Japanese Kamilia... if only they would expand into the Chinese market like 4minute then I would actually have a chance to meet them, haha. (:

Lucky fans there! I think its going to be a blast cause the successful Korean groups in Japan are DBSK and Bigbang right now~

Kara going would definitely be new and great especially since it was hyped up by their support from Arashi and Gekidan Hitori!

i wonder how Hara's gonna record for Invincible Youth if they're away for that period of time.

yeah! they should totally be on that show with Hitori. lol. i bet February will be his fav month. :D

i hope the girls will get to do some sight seeing in Tokyo too.

thanks for the translations

AHH!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!! : Are they discussing Japanese shows? They should of course go to the Hitori's show. Can't wait until February 5! I bet Kara is excited to go to Japan too! Yipee! Hope they make Kara really pretty[though they already are] for Japan.

edit: I'm seriously dying right now xD I'm probably more excited than Kara.[even though they are the ones going xD]

Edited by nerdxissa

KARA has gone thru so many obstacles in their journey to success that it's just heartwarming to see that their efforts to enter the japanese market have received much love and support.

There have been so many examples of rookie bands who achieve success in a short time but KARA was definitely not one of them. They went through obstacles and hurdles for quite some time before they actually was acknowledged as a successful group (although they hv always been a success to fans like us)..

So when great opportunities like this happens, I can't help get a bit teary .. God is certainly fair! Our girls hv remained strong and committed thru the hard times , now - 2010 will be the time for them to shine even brighter. I hope the japanese fans will shower them with love and support .. and of course we'll always be there for them - no matter where they go or perform..

KARA hwaitinnngg!!

They are currently discussing their castings in programs.

Yesss! I hope they guest in Arashi's Notebook ((: Ninomiyaaaa~ :3

*eherm* Anyway, wow more good news for Kara!

I'm so happy they'll be able to make it to Japan,

and the response is totally overwhelming!

I hope they get to meet Gekidan Hitori,

since he helped our girls get good press!

Ahhh. Their work is certainly paying off.

Sometimes I kinda get teary-eyed when I think of how they started,

and how they came to be. I mean, look where they are right now! :')

Hwaiting~! Thanks for the news!

Edited by AnnDropsBy

Lucky japanese fans : I am jealous of them because they will be able to see and meet the girls lol.

KARA is on their way to Japan and I hope everything will go well for their first japanese showcases.

And It will also be their second time in Japan no ? First time in Tokyo ! And third time oversea together !

This is really just exciting.. I was surprised DSP is even considering what shows for KARA to go on.. that's BIG.. I'm a bit worried how the girls will do b/c it can be sorta overwhelming but I hope they enjoy it and give off a really great impression of KARA to the Japanese fans and people :)

thanks.

lol..the pic..

wow...

lucky Japanese Kamilia!!!

hope there's a fancam

I'm soo happy ^^

they make it in Japan...hope they go to other countries :)

gaaah...

they are discussing their castings in program...

I hope they got to meet Gekidan Hitori...haha...I can picture

Gekidan Hitori's reaction if he sees Kara ^^

and I also hope that they will be guests on Arashi's notebook and on

something very interesting and adventurous just like

guesting on a game show...

can't wait!

they become soo popular now and they just deserve it

Kara hwaiting!

thanks for sharing :sexy: