[2010.01.19] Update on Kara's Japanese showcase in February

thebuddybud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO KARA!!!!! cant w8 to see the response and reaction from fans!!!!! and WOOT it seems that kara would also be attending reality shows in japan!!!! OH GOSH IM SO EXCITED - this fanmeeting has been delayed repeatedly and finally it is coming soon. best of luck to KARA, make sure to put up a good show at japan - it's gonna be very important cos it WILL or MIGHT decide how japanese are going to view you so make sure when you guys leave, leave a positive impression!!! that way ur japanese debut will have higher chances of being a success!!!

GOOD LUCK KARA!!!!!! <33333333

and thx for sharing this piece of news with us :)

wow..Kara is getting famous worldwide i guess..

Its good also cause they can get lots of fans that way..

Btw..Kara's gonna be very tired..hahaha...3000FANS!!!

I hope im 1 of them..hahaha

Yes Yes YES go KARA KARA KARA !!

Whaoo ! I can't wait lols. & i still can't wait for the new mini album !!

aww im so looking forward to their first overseas venture. who woud have thunked it ^^,

hope they meet gekidan shi as he was such a big influence in helping boost KARA' popularity with his sheer enthusiasm. it was bound to rub off on other people to see his excitment whenever he mentioned KARA lol :D

Oo..Plans to go tokyo for the 2nd fan meet! Omg i guess the response will be overwhelming again! :D

Hope i could go there somehow ): haha..

Wish Kara a successful and wonderful fan meet!~

Thanks for translation.

LOL, love that picture you put up there. (:

Ahh this is so exciting! I hope they go on lots of programs. Maybe not radios just yet, since their Japanese isn't very fluent, but some fun game show would definitely be great! please go on KAT-TUN's show and omg if Nicole speaks English with Jin I would DIE.

Can't wait for fancams! Lucky Japanese Kamilia... if only they would expand into the Chinese market like 4minute then I would actually have a chance to meet them, haha. (:

Why cross that out? :D

It would be awesome to see KAT-TUN with our girls.:lol:

Can't wait! :D

Wow.. 2 in a row.. ^^ I'm sure KARA will get many fans in Japan.. Especially Gekidan Hitori will support them ^^ he's so nice!

KARA must say so many thanks to him (: I hope this showcase will going well.. Stay healthy KARA! <3

Wow?! really KARA is going to japan?? cOOL!!

2rduq1w.jpg

I wish you all the best there in japan KARA!!! hope u got a tons of fans there!!!

Kara FIGHTING!!!!

:unsure:

I'm sure the japan will love Kara....

i wish they come doing concert in Malaysia....

Kara have been popular before debut...

i guess if they have debut in japan ....they be bigstar..

haha..Kara Hwaiting..!!!