• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2010.01.19] Update on Kara's Japanese showcase in February

56 posts in this topic

oooo....I really wish I can go....happy to hear that the fans exceed expectations. Excited for gekidan hitori as well....woot!

GO KARA!!!!! cant w8 to see the response and reaction from fans!!!!! and WOOT it seems that kara would also be attending reality shows in japan!!!! OH GOSH IM SO EXCITED - this fanmeeting has been delayed repeatedly and finally it is coming soon. best of luck to KARA, make sure to put up a good show at japan - it's gonna be very important cos it WILL or MIGHT decide how japanese are going to view you so make sure when you guys leave, leave a positive impression!!! that way ur japanese debut will have higher chances of being a success!!!

GOOD LUCK KARA!!!!!! <33333333

and thx for sharing this piece of news with us :)

Yeah, I am really proud and happy for them !

GO KARA !!!

In Japan, it means that they are very famous in all Asia.

Thank you for the information !!!

Even though I can't go but I still feel excited for their first fanmeeting in Japan ^^

Hope it would go well...

And hope Kara and Gekidan Hitori meet one another ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

wow..Kara is getting famous worldwide i guess..

Its good also cause they can get lots of fans that way..

Btw..Kara's gonna be very tired..hahaha...3000FANS!!!

I hope im 1 of them..hahaha

the girls must be really excited about going to japan again!!

it would be good if they got to meet Gekidan Hitori aswell!

Yes Yes YES go KARA KARA KARA !!

Whaoo ! I can't wait lols. & i still can't wait for the new mini album !!

aww im so looking forward to their first overseas venture. who woud have thunked it ^^,

hope they meet gekidan shi as he was such a big influence in helping boost KARA' popularity with his sheer enthusiasm. it was bound to rub off on other people to see his excitment whenever he mentioned KARA lol :D

Oo..Plans to go tokyo for the 2nd fan meet! Omg i guess the response will be overwhelming again! :D

Hope i could go there somehow ): haha..

Wish Kara a successful and wonderful fan meet!~

Thanks for translation.

LOL, love that picture you put up there. (:

Ahh this is so exciting! I hope they go on lots of programs. Maybe not radios just yet, since their Japanese isn't very fluent, but some fun game show would definitely be great! please go on KAT-TUN's show and omg if Nicole speaks English with Jin I would DIE.

Can't wait for fancams! Lucky Japanese Kamilia... if only they would expand into the Chinese market like 4minute then I would actually have a chance to meet them, haha. (:

Why cross that out? :D

It would be awesome to see KAT-TUN with our girls.:lol:

Can't wait! :D

Wow.. 2 in a row.. ^^ I'm sure KARA will get many fans in Japan.. Especially Gekidan Hitori will support them ^^ he's so nice!

KARA must say so many thanks to him (: I hope this showcase will going well.. Stay healthy KARA! <3

Awesome. I wish I can go meat them (: already 3000 fans in Japan. Can't wait to see the fan's reactions.

Wow, 2 showcases huh? I hope the girls have fun, but dont fall ill /: Good time to promote themselves overseas! Lucky fans :'(

lucky fans.. wish i'm able to see them too.. oh well..

hope that it will be a big success and get to see them more.. :D

I heard the radio advertising for 4minute today already, they're coming to Hong Kong in February, I really hope Kara can expand into China too!!!

It would be a dream, if they went in march, becuz thats when i go and it would be even more kooler if i saw them, it would be a dream :thumbup:

wooot go kara XD. really popular in japan eh ^^ well i hope they have fun over there and i wish them good luck

Wow?! really KARA is going to japan?? cOOL!!

2rduq1w.jpg

I wish you all the best there in japan KARA!!! hope u got a tons of fans there!!!

Kara FIGHTING!!!!

:unsure:

I'm sure the japan will love Kara....

i wish they come doing concert in Malaysia....

Kara have been popular before debut...

i guess if they have debut in japan ....they be bigstar..

haha..Kara Hwaiting..!!!

i saw this news on Pops in seoul..

awsome .. i wish they would become successful in japan too.. KARA hwaiting!!

Edited by DarkSonata96