[Video] Hara Goo is a thief!

monkee

haha....

Hara loves to steal....

she looks cute when she stealing in Invincible Youth....

but,stealing is not a good habit....

♥Gyuri♥Hara♥Nicole♥Jiyoung♥seungyeon♥KARA♥

• 3 weeks later...

lol she basically steals everything xD i was watching IY today and she pretty much stole fish from the two guys that were fishing and caught a lot! even though they said she could take them, she pretty much contemplated on just taking it without telling them xD

ahahaha... it was really fun to watch her being sneaky in IY... my favorite was when Minho was there... haha! the village chief's team didn't even tried to steal back their own worm(is it a worm) hehehehe... i love Hara!

THose arent worms..should be mudfish..Hara was rather mischievous in that episode

Technically she didn't steal those fishes because she asked the uncles there for them :D

Anyway, here's a clip from the same episode where she got a chair stolen from her instead. The tables have turned LOL

Credits: Soshified :D

Youtube seems to be giving me some problems in uploading the other clip where she took those fishes though :(

Edited by marumo

Technically she didn't steal those fishes because she asked the uncles there for them :P

Anyway, here's a clip from the same episode where she got a chair stolen from her instead. The tables have turned LOL

Credits: Soshified :D

Youtube seems to be giving me some problems in uploading the other clip where she took those fishes though :(

ahh, yes. but she took more than she was given, if I'm not mistaken? rofl. or maybe I'm just wrong. xD

ahh, yes. but she took more than she was given, if I'm not mistaken? rofl. or maybe I'm just wrong. xD
Nah...she took 3, then they told her to take them all when she asked if it's alright to take from them. Kind of funny how she starts contemplating how many to take after the first 3 LOL