• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Video] Hara Goo is a thief!

495 posts in this topic

Seeing her attempt and succesfully steal stuff always cracks me up. Especially when she got that bike and the mudfish episodes. (From what I've watched so far)

I feel bad for the little boy with the bike. He just ran away.. haha.. I wonder how much the boy had to run to reach his friend's house.

"HARA DOESN'T STEAL FROM OTHERS.

...just takes what doesn't belong to her."

hahah epic! btw she's too cute for stealing :D

haha she's really good at secretly taking things or doing them, she's like a cute little fox XD

haha oh gosh, i might have to say hara is the most entertaining member of kara. i love watching her in variety shows, she's so funny!

lol she is so cute and funny.

and the way she steal stuff frm other ppl are funny too!

Hara makes this show x100000000 times better with her funny antics!

haha totally agree. she really made the show so much better. she just so funny!!lol

Edited by soju

yeah Kara is so good on Invincible youth, she's so sneaky and funny stealing stuff when she does it

hahahaha so fun , i always remember her when she steal fish from village chief , haha goo gara !

Hahahahahaha. I remember her stealing so many things on Invincible Youth. Of all the thefts, the funniest had to be when she stole the mudfish from the chief. But I have to say, the most shocking one was the money as she was counting the money. I almost thought she was going to get away with it.

She is so incredibly entertaining.

My friend told me yesterday that she hated her and I found out why:

She never watched Hara on a variety show.

Hara is definately more than a pretty face, she throws away her image in two seconds and the camera is always there to catch it ^-^

Edited by YaMMi

Oh jeez, I love Hara on IY (and in general). She's so funny and makes me crack up.

XD adorable Lupin eh?

awwww, so cute hara goo, and shes so fast lol

She is so incredibly entertaining.

she's really good at secretly taking things lol

btw thanks for the video hahaha

Lose some weight. Haha so mean but I don't think I can ever be mad at her since she stole my heart.

shes the best ( y )

She was definitely one of the best personalities on IY and I sorta really miss the show now. These videos are so adorable at how much of a troll hara was on the show XD

Lol Hara the little thief :thumbup:

She was one of the best IY

Edited by DemonSunny

Haha I loved the part in episode three where she takes the kid's bike. And of course she asks if she can "borrow" it but like the kid could say no. And then he just runs away afterward! Hahahaha

hahaha cut from Invincible Youth isn't it?

steal mud fish from chief vilage Noh LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hara xDDDDDD

such an interesting habit LOL

i especially love the one

where she took the stuff from hyunjoong

and the CD from her company ahahahaha xDDD

Haha i think her habit is cute! but it is a bad habit!!! hahaha! Cute!:D

hahaha soo cute bad habit,, she make fast approaching and steal it.... cute :lol:

Hahaha! She's totally a natural. XD (especially the part where she just stashes the money in the pocket like it's part of her job) lol!

LOL as expected from lupin, she's good at stealing xD

but can't find soo cute thief like that anywhere