• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
monkee

[Video] Hara Goo is a thief!

495 posts in this topic

The bicycle isn't really stealing, more of just borrowing it, but I like how it turned out when it got GTA'ed LOL

Now she's branded another trademark of her own on IY apart from her immature jokes on it :thumbup1:

haha....

Hara loves to steal....

she looks cute when she stealing in Invincible Youth....

but,stealing is not a good habit....

♥Gyuri♥Hara♥Nicole♥Jiyoung♥seungyeon♥KARA♥

lol that part in episode 3 was hilarious, she got that bike from that 13 year old kid.

she's a funny thief... lol.

haha yeah thats twice now in IY

the latest one was funny

they did a whole chase around the place LMAO

shes a heart stealer...

ha3...

stealing mudfish...

no one wanna stop her like really stop her bcoz she is adorable...

no one has the heart to upset her...

*again & again & again & again*

:confused1:

Thanks for this funny compilation. Its so nice to watch Hara being such a cute thief. :)

(I hadnt noticed that Hara 'stole' that many times until i saw this.)

On episode 16 of IY, Hara went and stole some fishes from the old men but I can't find the video T-T

gool is soo cute when she starts stealing on invincible youth haha

thanks for sharing(:

lol she basically steals everything xD i was watching IY today and she pretty much stole fish from the two guys that were fishing and caught a lot! even though they said she could take them, she pretty much contemplated on just taking it without telling them xD

She basically took all the fish from the two guys although she did have their permission to take the fish away

ahahaha... it was really fun to watch her being sneaky in IY... my favorite was when Minho was there... haha! the village chief's team didn't even tried to steal back their own worm(is it a worm) hehehehe... i love Hara!

ahahaha... it was really fun to watch her being sneaky in IY... my favorite was when Minho was there... haha! the village chief's team didn't even tried to steal back their own worm(is it a worm) hehehehe... i love Hara!

THose arent worms..should be mudfish..Hara was rather mischievous in that episode

THose arent worms..should be mudfish..Hara was rather mischievous in that episode

oh yeah, mudfish... thanks!! she and minho are cute together with that mudfish...

She did yet again on Episode 16 of IY, where she took all the pond smelts from 2 other guys in the vicinity.

She nearly slipped while transferring the fish though....XD

Technically she didn't steal those fishes because she asked the uncles there for them :D

Anyway, here's a clip from the same episode where she got a chair stolen from her instead. The tables have turned LOL

Credits: Soshified :D

Youtube seems to be giving me some problems in uploading the other clip where she took those fishes though :(

Edited by marumo

Lose some weight. Haha so mean but I don't think I can ever be mad at her since she stole my heart.

Technically she didn't steal those fishes because she asked the uncles there for them :P

Anyway, here's a clip from the same episode where she got a chair stolen from her instead. The tables have turned LOL

Credits: Soshified :D

Youtube seems to be giving me some problems in uploading the other clip where she took those fishes though :(

ahh, yes. but she took more than she was given, if I'm not mistaken? rofl. or maybe I'm just wrong. xD

ahh, yes. but she took more than she was given, if I'm not mistaken? rofl. or maybe I'm just wrong. xD
Nah...she took 3, then they told her to take them all when she asked if it's alright to take from them. Kind of funny how she starts contemplating how many to take after the first 3 LOL

Hahaha, wow. The GTA effect was pretty good. I'm stunned that the car wouldn't stop for her. T_T I would have turned on my emergency breaks. xD