[2010.01.20] Goo Hara,

YoonRa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hara....you should not go out with taecyeon.....

i think he is a playboy:thumbdown: ...better with wooyoung cuz he is very2 cool :) ....

anyway Goo Hara Fighting.....

aw, how adorable!

so she goes for the manly men, huh? ;D LOL! personally, taec isn't really my type.

;_______; but he is kind of cute <3 so good choice, haragoo! a lot of people had

predicted that it was taecyeon anyways, LMFAO, but still. how cute! ;D

not surpsised - remember how she and sunny fought over taecyeon in invincible youth?????

haha but taecyeon's already got yoona lol and tons of netizens will go insane if they find out that taecyeon prefers hara to yoona. no offense but looks like hara's got to look 4 another guy ^^

haha but taecyeon's already got yoona lol and tons of netizens will go insane if they find out that taecyeon prefers hara to yoona. no offense but looks like hara's got to look 4 another guy ^^

Dude... that was a performance.

Anyway, Hara seems to be the first of girls who says straight out she wants to DATE Taecyeon. :) Somehow, it seems more cute than scandalous. :lol:

2008, Yoobin was all the rage. 2009, it went from Nichkhun to Taecyeon. Yoona also got thrown around alot.

2010 should be someone from Kara...

Edited by loveholic

I tot she will say, Goo Hara, " I want to go out with karaholic's Alvinlyt!" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (don't stone me ^^)

but taecyeon is wow, he's one lucky guy!

Oh..! I thought it was a 2pm member.. But i thought it was WooYoung! Seems like he lost his position in Hara's heart ):

I thought they make a sweet couple :/ Ah well, still a good pick :)

Just a little astonished.. Well since it says MALE IDOL, i think only the 2pm boys are cool enough for her :inluv:

Thanks for sharing! (:

Hara!? why not wooyoung? OMG kinda disappointed bcoz i'm one of those HaYoung shippers but i'm not loosing hope..

I'll stick to HaYoung couple till the end.

"Maybe she wants to go out with other celebrities because she used to go out with Wooyoung always.." ---just kidding^^

Its my own theory... lol, I'm a bais HaYoung shipper.

exactly lol i thought it was either wooyoungie or dae. lmao :D