[Gyutiful] It must be love right?

Orange

Well yes, I'm kidding. And is that topic title misleading? Did it work? LOL

Well this topic is to discuss Gyuri and Sunghee Not SungRi, I said Gyuri and Sunghee

Hanji unni and I have been talking to the Telephone these past 2 days that I wasn't on XDDD So yeah. =D And we've been discussing, Gyuri and Sunghee.

Don't you think that they're so close to each other?

*hints*

- They're always together

- They lend each other things. (well all of the girls does ^^)

- Gyuri avoids the topic 'Sunghee'.

Did you know why Hanji unni and I have this hope that Sunghee's going back? Because Gyuri says so.

Well of course she indirectly told it, this might just be a product of Hanji unni and My's very deep thinking or over-analyzing, but it's not bad to think of ways as it is right?

--

During Keywui Interviews

Seungyeon and Nicole are asked about Sunghee, and they answered. But Why didn't Gyuri? Seungyeon was asked how their break was, she told the story like this:

"Because of unfortunate things, Sunghee, had to leave the group, and with that we had two new members added"

Gyuri was asked the same question and she answered:

"We had 2 new members, which are Hara and Jiyoung, it's like our group got upgraded"

You see the terminology and the difference right? (they are not the same exact words, but I guess that's what they mean no?)

My Comments for their statements

Seungyeon: She started with the Cause, and then proceeded with the effect

Gyuri: She started with the Effect, and only the effects.

Gyuri's story lacks a part, and that's the "Sunghee" Part which she avoids. She uses the term "Upgrade" not "Stand-ins" or "Replaced".

We've been thinking, that "I think Gyuri was asked, whether to maintain the group or not," and the decisions came from her. Hanji Unni and I think that it was hard for her to let go of Sunghee. Thus she thinks too, that she'll be back.

Look, how long has it been since Gyuri "mentioned" Sunghee? The last time I remember would be "Park Joon Hyung's FM Inki Gayo, February 29, 2008" Where she had to announce her leave. After that, nothing more. Indeed she might have mentioned her in Magazine interviews, but do you think she willingly mentioned her? I think it was used to complete the story and not to let the people be hanging on what really happened.

---

Regarding Keywui Interview of Gyuri

- Gyuri isn't a good liar. And I just think she said she wants a relationship, to fill up time?

-- Gyur Isn't a good Liar.

== It's about her hair. Obvious right?

-- About having a relationship

== Don't you think she sounded nervous, when she's saying it?

Oh well, It might just be me, and it might just be Hanji unni, it might just be us.

But it's not bad thinking that way right?

At least, it's like Gyuri's saying "Everyone, don't disregard Sunghee, don't throw her away, cause she'll be back. >V<!!"

What do you think?

OMG Haejin, the private bodyguard for the love-of-the-century SungRi :thumbup::lol:

You've got good discovery and analysis LOL

But I've my own notice too! Its much more of other members to mention Sunghee than Gyuri,

yeah by this or that way, she usually drives the topic to another direction,

firstly perhaps she doesnt want to make the new members feel awkward,

but mostlyyyyy, "our love is popular enough already, and we'd love it to be shared in somewhere peaceful and private rather than this crowded public, yeah? i dont want people to know that im obsessed with my husband btw XD"

omg Pim starts going mad XD

I've also noticed that she has avoided publicly mentioning SungHee... because I too was surprised that she hasn't said much about her. I was more surprised that SeungYun said something!

And come on, she cut her hair! SUPER SHORT. When females cut their hair in Asia it usually means one thing: heart ache that you're trying to forget or sadness.

-sLaVe_K1

yea kinda think its 2 hard for gyuri to mention sunghee... well they were really close.. its sad..

anyways..

sung hee will come back... (i really hope)...

btw.. i havent heard a question about sung hee for nicole...

anyways..

kara fighting !!

shell come back !!

• 1 month later...

Yes, I did find it strange Gyuri didn't say much about Sunghee after her leave :/.

But honestly, as much as I want Sunghee to return, with Kara's new concept and members...I don't think she fits in with their new concept. If Sunghee were still in Kara they'd probably have a more mature feel rather than the cutesy-pop they're currently doing. Idk maybe it's just me unable to imagine Sunghee doing 'Rock U' or 'Pretty Girl'...Just my honest opinion.

I can see Sunghee fitting in new Kara, because she knows how to be cute and how to be mature.

It would be awesome to have Sunghee in the group again. I wish this become true. I liked the fact Gyuri said the group was upgrade. It's like Gyuri said that Sunghee always going to have her spot in the group.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh I'm getting hopeful x) let's hope it's true!!

yah, I did noticed that too..

she never mention SeungJa after she left... probably she still doesn't want to let go or believe that SeungJa really left Kara..

she always say upgraded instead of replaced...

I'm having hopes that SeungJa will come back to Kara... it would be awesome...

• 1 month later...

maybe she really think so positively in worst question or something..

shes did not lie at all. just dont want to talk about it. maybe it hurt to lose someone

i guess its easier for her to carry KaRa when Sunghee is still there..

maybe they'r bestfriend or something.. :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...