[2010.01.21] Han Seungyeon wants to be a housewife

Vladimir

there's nothing wtong about marriage...it's nice to know my idol have a serious good dream about it...dont make fun of it! moreover marriage is much better than just have a temporally relationship as a girlfriend and a boyfriend..by making family people can be lovers forever...

me too guys!!! ^^...i wouldn't mind too to be her honey :syc2: :syc2: ...coz i also have a serious thought about it, n im sure i can be a good husband to protect her all my life, moreover i'll surely have my fix job in some month,so there's no hestitation anymore if i want to build a fam... :inluv::):tongue::doubt:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I think she will be the first person to get married in KARA seeing how she really want to get married as her dream. I hope she doesnt choose the wrong guy though,hehe.. like the MC said maybe that guy will not go home everyday,hahaha xD

and yes like everyone said already, that man will be so lucky to have seungyeon as his wife! So he also better treat ham with love!!!

LOL, I have the same thought with u! xD I think this is not the 1st time she said about marriage.. (: hope she can get a good husband that give happiness to Ham.. ^^ if something happened to Ham.. Kamilia will be ready.. xP lol

She would be the member that would like that lol. I remember the other members teasing how she believes in prince charming lol. In due time SeungYeon.. hopefully NOT soon.

really? i wouldn't mind being her husband xD but then again, any guy would be lucky to be her husband.

but wow, it's nice to know imo, that seungyeon still have dreams of living a normal life outside of her idol status.

i think it's too early to see her married and being a housewife right now, but someday in the future, i hope she achieves this dream of marriage and greeting her husband with a kiss everyday and whoever that guy is, is one lucky guy. lol

Awww! SeungYeon unni! This is what I love about her. She's so simple and honest. I mean, I guess it would be bad to give up being an idol and being a housewife, but it's also sweet. Giving up everything for the one you love....how sweet. <3 ^^ Thanks for sharing!

oooo... she is just so different from other celebs....

she is so lovable!!!! being a housewife aint a bad thing at all.. many guy would wan a wife willing to do house work..

shee would be a successful one!!!

SeungYeon noona Hwaiting!!!!

Her husband would come home for sure :)) I even think that he would not be able to go to work :)) How can he leave this lovely wife at home alone ;)

Seungyeon's dream is not boring. It's just normal :) Every girls wants to have a happy family <3

thanks for translation~