[2010.01.21] Han Seungyeon wants to be a housewife

Vladimir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow really? i wouldn't mind being her husband xD but then again, any guy would be lucky to be her husband.

but wow, it's nice to know imo, that seungyeon still have dreams of living a normal life outside of her idol status.

i think it's too early to see her married and being a housewife right now, but someday in the future, i hope she achieves this dream of marriage and greeting her husband with a kiss everyday and whoever that guy is, is one lucky guy. lol

I think her dream is sweet and simple and it fits her really well. I think since she started working at a young age she wants to live a simple life afterwards with her husband. I can see her being a responsible and cute mother. I really want to see her on We Got Married!

I think Ham wish is so simple and cute. Haha.. She certainly prefer the life of a housewife much more than being an idol :)

Well, i think any idol would love to get married and settle down in the future so i think Ham's wish is rather realistic. Moreover she is so cute, no one could ever resist her charms and beauty :thumbup:

Any guy who could be her husband will be so lucky *_*

hmm I think she will be the first person to get married in KARA seeing how she really want to get married as her dream. I hope she doesnt choose the wrong guy though,hehe.. like the MC said maybe that guy will not go home everyday,hahaha xD

and yes like everyone said already, that man will be so lucky to have seungyeon as his wife! So he also better treat ham with love!!!

hahha..its really weird for an idol to say that..

if im not mistaken, she and Nicole share the same dream, right?

Its sweet though..

btw..i thought she hates washing dishes xDDDDD

Hammie! Will you marry me!! I promise to come home everyday..

Lol! How i wish this will be the truth...

Hammie's husband will be the luckiest guy.. which guy wouldn't want to come home if his wife is Seungyeon?

:tongue: wow....

well everyone have dream...I respect her dream and always be supportive to her...

i guess her husband is really lucky to have wife like her... :) hihihi....

wow really? i wouldn't mind being her husband xD but then again, any guy would be lucky to be her husband.

but wow, it's nice to know imo, that seungyeon still have dreams of living a normal life outside of her idol status.

i think it's too early to see her married and being a housewife right now, but someday in the future, i hope she achieves this dream of marriage and greeting her husband with a kiss everyday and whoever that guy is, is one lucky guy. lol

aw bless her she has such simple yet lovely dreams ^^, i wouldnt mind being her husband though i wouldnt spend much time at work if she was waiting for me at home with a kiss :)