[2010.01.24] Big Bang Daesung and KARA Jiyoung clear up the scandal

PremiumCoffee

1tlsad.jpg

Big Bang DaeSung and KARA Kang JiYoung clarifies on the incident of the 2 of them text messaging each other.

On SBS Family Outing aired on 24th January, Kang JiYoung clears up on the scandal with DaeSung and also reveals a behind-story to their relationship.

Previously on Family Outing, DaeSung revealed that there is a female idol whom he had received text messages from. And then on 12th January, he continue to reveal that he have had a phone conversation with KARA Kang JiYoung through Lee Hyori when he appeared on SBS Strong Heart.

On this episode, it was known that SeungRi and Goo Hara are friends, and Kang JiYoung said, “Since the past I had wanted to know DaeSung more, and hence I got Hara unnie to get his contacts from SeungRi.”

JiYoung said, “I sent the message ‘DaeSung oppa, I hope we can become closer (become good friends)’ but in the end I got bitten back instead” pointing the finger to DaeSung. She continued, “Because DaeSung sshi used to be the MC of a music show, we will always run into each other. But he would avoid me.”

DaeSung then explained, “JiYoung did send the text message. But when I was in a shooting then, so I replied ‘I am doing a photoshoot currently. I will work hard.’ I drew the line. I took the step first.”

SNSD YoonA who was present also said, “I only got to talk to DaeSung on broadcast shows. I said let’s be good friends from now, but when we met at broadcast studios, he would just walk past me like that.”

In the end, DaeSung also said, “I drew the line first again. I thought I would get dashed.”

S: Newsen, kbites

etz3vp.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poop Jiyoung ! She must really loves Daesung lol.

However, I quite understand him and his behaviour toward Jiyoung, because she is still too young,

And It could become a real scandal (for him and her) if they become real friends.

But I still don't understand what he means by " I drew the line"

ohh our poor maknae!!! Jiyoung is really cute yay!!!

e1du35.png

Jiyoung :lol::D

Edited by crazyHARAfan

Aww ... poor Jing! And she looked so excited to see Daesung (:

He even did that to Yoona! I mean, YOONA? Lol, he's got spunk :-j

I guess he's very professional and serious when it comes to his career!

I'd still like them to be really good friends though (:

At least Dae could give Jing that~!

Lol, Maknae's so adoraaable

Edited by AnnDropsBy

lol daesung xD hahaha

i watched it xD.. didnt understand anything.. but it was still funny xD

jing was sooo cute >_<

and my love xD jiyeon was great too xD hahaha

eunjung too..

well everybody actually xD

wow, i don't think that was a smart move for Daesung...

if i was asked to be friends with either/both Yoona and Jiyoung

i would've been honored!!! and of coarse agreed on the spot

lolz but, that's ok, his loss =P

funny tho, cuz him and Yoona were great together when Yoona appeared on the show early last year...

oh well =P

haha

thanks for sharing!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!!