[2010.01.24] Big Bang Daesung and KARA Jiyoung clear up the scandal

PremiumCoffee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I think Daesung is really afraid of scandals xD It wasn't anything serious to get another female celebrity's phone number..Moreover it was our lovely maknae <3

JiYoung is so cute to text Daesung on initiative :D

I think i can understand why Daesung tried to clear up things and avoid gossip. As a celebrity, most of them are afraid of scandals, and for extra information, the Head of YG Entertainment seems to be quite strict about rules that celebs should obey. YG Head gave each person 3chances, like I mentioned, 3strikes gone...

Daesung and Jiyoung are adorable together!! Love them lots!! :P

agreed the age difference is not much i dont think once jing gets to the age of 19 so who knows ^^,

Haha so funny in family Outing last episode, Daesung choose Nicole over Tiffany (SNSD), and by the time other Kara's gals arrived (along with SNSD-Yoona) ..Daesung is like.. shock...!! hohoho :( haha Daesung really nervous and always try to hid front of Jiyoung eyes...

He saw Jiyoung and also Yoona there.. *who was also one of Daesung's crush.. in prev FO episode).

Then Tiffany was like teasing him... "So Daesung,, choa..? do.. choa..? *how do you like it now..?*

daesung should understand that the girls just wanted to be friends not jumped on him or forced him into a relationship.. LOL

anyway, there's tons of other male artists that likes jiyoung .. ha-ha!!

It's hardly a what I'd call a scandal in the first place :D Lol at Daesung, he was in a difficult situation. Anyway so what if they want to be friends, although yeah I agree with some ppl here that Daesung is shy with the girls. Besides only the craziest fans would try to make a scandal out of it in the first place.