[2008.10.16] "Cute As a Child, too"

mae

1ajypd.jpg

Kara Kang Ji Young

"Cute as a child, too"

Elementary school graduation pictures of girl group Kara's new member Kang Ji Young have become quite a topic.

Recently, netizens posted two graduation pictures of Kang Ji Young. One is a solo shot of Kang Ji Young with her bright smile and doing the "V" hand sign, and the caption under the picture said "Future wish: To become a coordinator." The other is a picture of her with a friend sitting on a rock.

After seeing these pictures, netizens said "She has had an entertainer's disposition since she was a kid", "She's really cute", "She's pretty good", clearly bringing some interest to her.

Chinese translations credit: rukio023 and yue

English translations credit: tingg <3!!!

* not really double posting right? :D*

Jiyoung was really pretty as a child too :D...

but i feel weird cause some of her pics seem really personal :)...

thanks tinggg for the translations :D

This may be a stupid question but.. what is a coordinator? :D

Anyway, JiYoung is really pretty even when she is a child~

Thanks for the translations!^^

That was a part I was having a little trouble with...the chinese translation had translated it as "designer"...the korean words say "coordinator"...so i didn't know what kind of designer or what kind of coordinator...so i just put what i saw...maybe Koreans use it to refer to something in particular, but it doesn't make much sense to us =\ hopefully someone korean could help me out to see if it's slang for something?

Jiyoung's so cute!! But she really doesn't look like she's changed much. It just looks like she got longer haha. She had a really mature face for a kid.

She's such a cutie~!

I believe a coordinator is like a stylist? Like coordinating clothes?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...