[2010.01.26] KARA making comeback in February

LovesHaraKara

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool! i can't wait! :D mini album!! i am going to get it for sure :D! Thanks for the info! i am so glad that they did not clash directly with soshi (:

YIPEE!! CAN'T WAIT!! <3

edit: Now that I think about I'm kindof worried now x_x SNSD has something up their sleeve. In their music video their was another rock/techno kindof snsd and i think if the oh song doesn't work out or if people get tired of it then they are gonna start promoting the other song at the end of the oh song[it's in the music video] I love SNSD but I love kara more. And DSP kind of thought Not Your Girl by rainbow was kindof bleh xD I like Rainbow but Gossip Girl was better. The song music writer people better have made a good song. >:I and on allkpop it says they have a follow up song :D"

Edited by nerdxissa

I just hope they keep the concept that they have been heading towards which is the whole mature and strong concept. I really hope they don`t pull a SNSD move and go backwards with the whole cutesy, surgary pop image. I`m eagerly awaiting their comeback to see what DSP has in store for us. DSP better not disappoint.

Can't wait for this! I'm so excited about their comeback. ♥ I really miss them.

And I'm really curious about their new concept. I really hope it would be like in Break It days.

Sadly, I will have more things to buy of KARA and I don't have enough money to buy them all. LOL

i can't wait~!

i hope this new concept is way more awesome than the last

i love the whole cute concept but i'm wondering on the new concept

according to the post before, this new concept will be "stronger"

i hope it's in a good way... because there are no such thing as "stronger" cute... are there?

Kara Fighting~!

YES!!!

Been waiting for this for like..so long...

i wonder what songs and style will they come out with..

I hope its those happy happy songs..hahaha

Kara JJANG..Hwaiting!!