[2010.01.26] KARA making comeback in February

LovesHaraKara

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my..... I hope KARA will get good reaction from netizens about their new album.. And this album will get booming... (: but many other groups will be comeback in Feb.. Let's us support KARA! Buy their new album! XP can't wait for this.. They're so busy, must do the showcase in Japan too.. Wuoh, DSP must take care of our girls more.. Hope they stay healthy and keep cheerful! <3 love KARA always and forever!!!

*Dying...Waiting KARA's comeback.....*

:dead:

Edited by YoonRa

lol i dont care whether its a mini-album or full length album so long as their title track is good.

and omg with this coming, i fear to think how the antis will keep droning on about snsd vs kara war cos THESE TWO GROUPS WILL NEVER HAVE A WAR, THEY'RE SO CLOSE AND SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. but im still a bit skeptical about kara's mini-album. with lee hyori, 2am, snsd and goodness knows what joining in the competition i dunno if kara can really make a great hit in korea.

kara has yet to win music bank so this time im hoping that they'll finally win - both honey and wanna didnt make it to the number one spot on music bank. and im sorta worried about how many wins they'll get cos im pretty touchy about this matter. when i read how many wins super junior, snsd, 2ne1, beg, t-ara, cn blue, 2pm, etc etc get, especially when rookie groups make it to the top spot, i think about kara and i think "kara also has great songs. why cant they also own the charts as well?? they're only rookie groups. this is SO unfair to kara".

of course, DSP has a major part in this - they really suck in terms of promotions. but maybe they're also other reasons? competition is definitely one. so far, kara has a beautiful habit of clashing with snsd, which is just plain stupid. firstly, antis keep talking about a war, which is so annoying i swear i could strangle them. and secondly, snsd has currently a much larger fanbase than kara - let's face the fact. when these two clash, more than 50% of the chances are that snsd's gonna do better than kara. snsd is really TOO big. in 09, with gee and genie, i kept thinking about kara and how unfair it is to them, although they put in about the same amount of hard work.

im just praying and praying that it will be a killer song if not this precious chance for kara to make it hell big is gone. snsd's oh hit #1 within 10 minutes. kara's willl likely not, unless they tease very well and there's a very huge hype for the album and the song is a killer song. im hoping for this upcoming song to be getting at least 3 wins (honey had 2, i want kara to break this record) and also get the nickname the "Kara/(Name of Song) Syndrome". lots of other big stars have, but kara has yet to create their own syndrome so im just praying and praying that everything will shock and amaze us all.

SNSD and Kara are gonna be making comebacks.

i can't wait to see what they got going.

why is it called a comeback when it's like they're off only a few months or so? that confuses me. In america when we say comeback, i think of it as coming back from retirement or after a long long time... iunno.

February is gonna be exciting. just know it.

MizuiroKaze13 your right, big point there..

it was dsps fault why they are not that popular compared to the other groups but talents they really are no doubt about it,, dspent didn't realize that promotions will be the :Pdifference of their hard work.. but I don't really care bout the antis, the competition, and the no.1 stuff as long as kara is still here in the music industry, they are happy with what theyre doin, they stay cute lively and humble, and doin their best.. I cannot ask for more

but dsp should concentrate more on their promotions, and our role as a fan is to support them no. 1 or not we should stay beside them and help in spreading the word.. "KARA"

by the way, is sweetmelodix a boy or a girl?? XD