mae

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwh, Nicolee! Don't cry xD At least you don't have to stress over exams now xD

bless her, she was so emotional i bet ^^,

congratulations nicole :lol:

Congrat to her ! She must be so happy and I'm really proud of her !

It's so nice the other members come to support and share this special day with her.

And she will finally be able to return to the US and her home after so long.

i don't get it... i thought she was only there for a semester?

How was she able to graduate?

Or is it that they are just

celebrating her finishing her

first semester of college?

Wah, it seems like it's nt long ago since I just strted translating the 1st ep of the show? Do Koreans graduate so fast? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

graduates from college? how short is college in south-korea lol?
don't understand too

some one educate me plz lol

In the first episode, even Nicole was confused when the producer mentioned how she would 'graduate'.. they don't really mean she graduates as in the way we are thinking... it just means she finished the semester. Hope they have a special behind the scenes episode.. they cut a lot of stuff out...it seems.

Anyways.. Nicole worked her butt off for 3 months and I think she grew up a lot.... hopefully she takes some good experiences and lessons with her.. in the last episode, she got her ticket!! I wonder when she's coming lol.

Man, I still regret having to finish college in 3 years. I would have enjoyed it a lot longer if I knew later how much I'd miss it. I wonder how Nicole feels after doing it for a few months. It's not nearly enough time to really enjoy it, although I'm sure she has had good memories along the way.

Well done Nicole! Although, does that mean she is still doing more study after just one semester? Not taking anything away from her but being vet science, I'm guessing you really need to study it for a long time. Will be interesting to see if she will keep continuing higher studies...Nicole hwaiting either way!

Our Nicole finally graduate...Hopefully she will enjoy her rewards going to US with her mum. To think about it, Nicole did change throughout the show, she became more mature and more open to talk about herself.

Edited by kara4life