• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.01.28] Nicole graduates from college

177 posts in this topic

Yeah! Congratulations!

We hope you will go to college for real! Himnae!

She is so adorable on the photo, I know she cries, but she is so cute :) Don't cry Nicole, we are proud of you.

Thank you for the information !

Wah, it seems like it's nt long ago since I just strted translating the 1st ep of the show? Do Koreans graduate so fast? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

Congrats to Nicole......

WOW.....

I was just watching the first episode last month and now she graduates......

:) :) :nc6::nc2::nc4::nc3::inluv:

:) i just want to say congratulations to nicole . you make your fans proud of you .

nicole hwaiting :inluv:

ps saranghae :)

aww nicole don't cry! look forward to america~ you'll still be able to contact yr friends and teachers.. and nice to see the rest of kara showing her support ^^

graduates from college? how short is college in south-korea lol?

CONGRATULATION NICOLE !!!!! :inluv:

I'll miss your show, please come back to us healthy and smiley as always

Poor Nicole

she is just a university girl

and now has to leave her school

this is so sad,i like this show,and now it's time to say good bye:((

awwwwww tears of happiness :')

oh and congratulations to nicole ^^

i don't get it... i thought she was only there for a semester?

How was she able to graduate?

Or is it that they are just

celebrating her finishing her

first semester of college?

don't understand too

som one educate me plz lol

Awwh, Nicolee! Don't cry xD At least you don't have to stress over exams now xD

bless her, she was so emotional i bet ^^,

congratulations nicole :lol:

Congrat to her ! She must be so happy and I'm really proud of her !

It's so nice the other members come to support and share this special day with her.

And she will finally be able to return to the US and her home after so long.

congratz to smarty nicole!

but that means she gets to go here in the U.S right?

lol.. if she does. that would be effin awesome.

i don't get it... i thought she was only there for a semester?

How was she able to graduate?

Or is it that they are just

celebrating her finishing her

first semester of college?

Wah, it seems like it's nt long ago since I just strted translating the 1st ep of the show? Do Koreans graduate so fast? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

graduates from college? how short is college in south-korea lol?
don't understand too

some one educate me plz lol

In the first episode, even Nicole was confused when the producer mentioned how she would 'graduate'.. they don't really mean she graduates as in the way we are thinking... it just means she finished the semester. Hope they have a special behind the scenes episode.. they cut a lot of stuff out...it seems.

Anyways.. Nicole worked her butt off for 3 months and I think she grew up a lot.... hopefully she takes some good experiences and lessons with her.. in the last episode, she got her ticket!! I wonder when she's coming lol.

Man, I still regret having to finish college in 3 years. I would have enjoyed it a lot longer if I knew later how much I'd miss it. I wonder how Nicole feels after doing it for a few months. It's not nearly enough time to really enjoy it, although I'm sure she has had good memories along the way.

Well done Nicole! Although, does that mean she is still doing more study after just one semester? Not taking anything away from her but being vet science, I'm guessing you really need to study it for a long time. Will be interesting to see if she will keep continuing higher studies...Nicole hwaiting either way!

Our Nicole finally graduate...Hopefully she will enjoy her rewards going to US with her mum. To think about it, Nicole did change throughout the show, she became more mature and more open to talk about herself.

Edited by kara4life

AWE! good job nicole! don't cry :)

good to see that all the members support her 100%!!