[2010.01.28] Nicole graduates from college

mae

Congratulations to Nicole! I'm sure it was a good experience for her. At least she has less stress now right? Although it must have been fun even though she had to study being in college. I feel so proud of Nicole! She gets to come to the States now, right? I hope she does because they promised in the beginning!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i learned about the truth of this show, after reading this, its not all what i thought it would be...

honestly, now what Nicole? i personally don't really understand the reason behind this show...

is it really just to prove that idols can go to college and pass?? this was only one semester... it takes several years to learn and practice veterinary science...

i really don't see what they are trying to accomplish...

please don't misunderstand me, im just asking questions...

i don't mean to be negative...

but, good job for passing

thanks for sharing

Aww poor Nicole (: Congrats to her for graduating! She's grown a lot and has gain lots of

confidence to be able to cry in front crowds now. I remember how she used to hold in her tears.

Now she can finally brush those exams off her shoulders so she can focus better on their

comeback and getting lots of rest. She's accomplished so much man!

well when i learned about the truth of this show, after reading this, its not all what i thought it would be...

honestly, now what Nicole? i personally don't really understand the reason behind this show...

is it really just to prove that idols can go to college and pass?? this was only one semester... it takes several years to learn and practice veterinary science...

thanks for sharing

It wasn't to prove anything specifically, it was an experience for Nicole. In the show, you see that she didn't pick the major herself but it was the only school that matched the show's shooting schedule. In season 1 and season 2, it was to show celebs in the school environment and how they will survive in it...this was the same idea for Nicole. The show was about how Nicole would deal with some major obstacles while trying to be normal college student since it's unlikely she'll have a chance to experience this with KARA's packed schedule. At the end, she endured and passed. That was the basic idea.

In the first episode, even Nicole was confused when the producer mentioned how she would 'graduate'.. they don't really mean she graduates as in the way we are thinking... it just means she finished the semester. Hope they have a special behind the scenes episode.. they cut a lot of stuff out...it seems.

Anyways.. Nicole worked her butt off for 3 months and I think she grew up a lot.... hopefully she takes some good experiences and lessons with her.. in the last episode, she got her ticket!! I wonder when she's coming lol.

Thank you for the explanation! =D

I was like asfdkaf jlkj I took 2years to graduate from college Nicole only took 3-4months?? That really clear things up xD

thanks for sharing

i don't think we need to think in such complicated terms. she's a celebrity and although we often forget, it is an all consuming 24 hour real job and this is a chance for her to experience school life and study something that she could have chosen had she not become a celebrity. my friend interned with a bank for two months in the summer and then ended up going to med school, but it's not like she wasted her two months or took advantage of the bank. i don't think nicole willl get real credit for this if she ever leaves the path of a celebrity and becomes a vet. you can see that it's not a real diploma, just a certificate. and this works to the advantage of everyone, audience gets a show, nicole gets to experience something different, the school and the subject is promoted (there is only one private institute offering veterinary science in korea). win-win-win situation. it would be quite unfair of us to say, "oh she had it easy", because we don't know the work the filming crew, school and nicole has put in behind the scenes.

anyway, congrats for passing! and she got her tix to the US! finally getting to visit her friends and family in 4 yrs! (does this mean she only trained for one year or less before debuting?!)...i hope we get to see pix of her in the US, but then again, that's her privacy...

Woooot ^^ Congrats to nicole <33 I knew she could do it <3 .. She was emotional on the first picture.. She seems happy <33 I hope she keeps pursuing her dreams <3 Nicole hwaiiiting ^^