• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.01.28] Nicole graduates from college

177 posts in this topic

how come she graduated so fast?

anyways congrats Nicole!

is she really going back to america?

T_T

Waaaa!!! Congratulations Nicole! I'm so happy for you.

I hope that you continue to pursue your dreams. I hope you continue to study a graduate

only this time a licensed vet. Nicole FIGHTING!!!!

So sweet of the members to attend Nicole's graduation. Nicole have really good friends now in Korea.

I hope your bonds always remain tight.

wow, she finally graduates & got her dream (fly to America) ^^ happy for her :lol:

I can't wait for the sub out >"<

Nicoley onniiieee!! congratulations!! your hard work

has finally paid off <3 we know you can do it!

we as fans are very proud of you, our idol.

:D) saranghaeyo onnie!

congratulations so Nicole Unnie too!<3 -claps- so that means she's done right? no more school? lol thanks so much for translating<33

Hope our dear Nicole had a great time studying and that it'd be a wonderful experience for her. Remember to keep the knowledge and use it! Nicole Jjang!(Jung) xD

haha!! I bet many other celebrities are working hard also to be like her! to graduate from college! haha!!! fighting!!! congratulations!!!

wow!

nicole don't cry! i will be unhappy !

really congraduation to her:]

ADD OIL NICOLE!

congrats to nicole.

the show was so entertaining.

i wish she really did get her airplane ticket (a real legit one to america).

and i wish she keeps her dog DUBU! also, on the show when dubu's like "masterr..." its so cute :P

Congrats to Nicole, i rmb when Hara was telling the PD in ep 2 or 1 that she wants to get a ticket to USA with Nicole lolz!!!

Nicole is the BEST!!!

seriously congrats! even though it was only one semester, having the language as a second language and starting the class midway must have been very tough. she was promised that she would be brought to america for a while though right? is it going to happen?

Congrats!!!!!! its nice to see someone graduates....

i hope i graduate college tooo....T_T even though its only 6 month left it felt like ages...

Huh...~ life is hard... hahaha

cuz seriously i need to find money!!! LoL

Wow! That's fast. It seems like a semester only. Wonder if she gonna continue pursuing college degree. Congrats Nicole!

Congradulation Nicole!

congrats nicole.

it's nice that other members came to support her.

i'm sure she learned a lot.

CONGRATZ NICOLE!!!

Yay congrats to Nicole! I'm so happy and proud of her. A busy idol yet she manages her time so well, studies, and now she has graduated! She totally deserves it. I wish I could understand korean so I could watch all the eps but oh well xD

On a side note, Gyuri really looks like a mother figure xD and Jiyoung is really tall.... haha

oooh. veterinary science. congratulations on graduating nicole! aww, i hope to see this episode soon.

awww, CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

nicole getting all teary. but it all pays off! great job nicole!

HWAITING!!

Congrats to Nicole! She worked very hard balancing school work and being a singer. But she did well and I'm sure her friends and family are even more proud of her, along with her fans.

congratulation nicole.. you did it, i watch the show from the beginning..it's must be hard for you i guess

Anyway i guess you will be in kara bakery alot from now on...