Favourite Kara OST track? :D

xichigo

Pick your favourite!  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Kara OST track?

• Fighting (from "Chasing Kangnam Mother")
    • Love is Fire (from "Boys over Flower")
    • Pick the Stars/Stars falling from the sky (from "Stars falling from the sky")

definitely Stars Falling From The Sky

well, i like the other two songs too...

but the moment i heard the one i chose, i fell totally in LOVE with the song....

even the drama is <333

Edited by sub

haha i voted for Love Is Fire - it's not just cute, i know this song a huge favour - it was through this song i got to know KARA.

never thought that most of the votes would go to the new ost... if u ask me it's just a cute, drama-ish song you can find anywhere else, expect that it contains the unique cuteness of our girls!!! but other than that i dont find it very special... Love Is Fire to me is better and anyway i owe love is fire and bof tons of 'thank you's, if not i wouldnt be writing in this forums today.

<3 KARA <3

I picked Fighting. And it's not a Sunghee bias or anything. I just really like it cause it's such a cheerful song imo. But I really like the other two OST songs haha. Love is Fire has the cutest JiNi rap. I actually think I like Stars Falling From The Sky the least if I were to rank these three. But I like them all a lot lmao. I love all of Kara's songs @_@

And if we are going to talk solo OST songs, Sunghee has one too! Epic song too lol.

Stars falling from the sky! I'd be pretty disappointed with it if it was their comeback song or something, but I think it's a very ost-like song. I really like how cheerful it sounds. :) It's catchy but not because it's annoyingly repetitive and... I like the other 2 ost songs a lot, too, but Stars Falling from the sky sticks to me. ~

• 3 weeks later...

I love star falling from the sky! It's so catchy that I love it ever since I heard of it!

And also can brighten up my mood and ready to go for the day! A little boost-up thing for me ! hehe

• 2 months later...