[2010.02.05] Kara won

joyfulkara

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think DSP is finally doing something right for a change. Concentrate on one thing rather than pushing the girls into everything they possibly could get Kara in. Concentrate on the showcase to make Kara a success in Japan before the other girl groups try their hands at it. Like many of you have said, having them on these specials will only ruin the whole comeback anticipation. Hopefully DSP is planning things out probably this time around to allow Kara to reach another pinnacle in their career.

I too am anticipating and anxiously awaiting their comeback. I'm trying to keep myself busy at work to try not to think about their comeback.

yeah, it seems all the kpop groups have some sort of comeback all at the same time...

so busy lolz so it seems KARA is preparing for battle!!! to join the war against SNSD!!!

SNSD has been dominating!!! will KARA put up a good fight???

its hard to see my 2 favorite groups go at it head to head... i know my bias will come into effect, but regardless, i want both groups to do well in their promotions =)

haha

thanks for sharing!!!

can't wait til they release the album!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!!

I'm sad they couldn't attend speacial new year programs this year but It's ok because Japanese promotion represents a great opportuniy for KARA and moreover they have planed it before and can't deceieve japanese fans who were waiting for them since months. Japanese promotion is indeed the priority now ! After, if they have to focus on the new mini-album than on variety programs, I totally support it because I want them to have an amazing comeback !

Feels kinda empty when they are not around

I started to miss them already on TV :eyelove:

Thankfully Hara will be apprearing on one of the events. Yay! :eyelove:

But then again as most of the comments mentioned, KARA needs some rest

especially after the Japanese showcases and to prepare for their upcoming album

It will give them some time to relax and to spend more time together

I miss Hara ...

oh well, disappointing which makes waiting a bit longer.

but most importantly, please rest well & stay healthy, always!

then the COMEBACK.

snsd? who? don't hate them, but 2010 will be ours.

japan promotion will be a great success!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...