[2010.02.05] Kara won

joyfulkara

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're very busy indeed.. just hope DSP doesn't work them to the ground.

We'd never forgive them if our girls fall sick from exhaustion.. :)

waiting patiently for their comeback.. and really hope that there'll be lots of fancams of

their japanese showcase :)

thats sad news but at least they will be in japan promoting and than i cant wait when they come back and release their new mini album!!

its a pity for the fans but it is understandable, theyve got some serious preparations to make if we are to mount a good challenge on sonyuhshidae as they are looking formidable so far. but ive heard their album and if im honest its not as strong as i thought it might be and oh! is definitely their biggest track so i think Kara will be able to stand up to them ok.

but fingers crossed!

KARA FIGHTIIIING!!!!

aww...its sad....

Kara can't join all the variety , New year special....

Kara is really busy right now.....

sad cant see them in variety show...

but they are working hard for their Japan showcase and their upcoming album....

I know they can provide the intense competition for SNSD after Japan Showcase.....

waiting for Kara comeback...and hopefully the japan showcase will run smoothly....

♥Kara Fighting !!♥

AWW...

But going to Japan kinda gud idea...

To promote more of themselves...

I can be patiently awaiting them...

Hope they had a safety journey back to Korea...

:/ Well, they are so busy and have such tight schedules.. I think it is understandable that they will give this a miss.

Hope they are able to manage the hectic schedule and perform well for their new album. I am really anticipating for their new album and their new performances!

Wish them success in their promotions in Japan!

Fighting!!~

Sad to hear that.. ): I'm quite disappointed..... But it still okay, they're so busy with their schedule right now..

There will be many other shows and perfs for them =P wish the best for KARA..

I can't wait for their comeback.. Ahhh... can't wait anymore!!!

Awe that will be a bummer. I miss seeing them on Variety shows. But as long as their comeback isn't delayed

I'll be happy (: hope they get lots of rest and practice for their comeback. Also best of luck to them in Japan!

lol i expected that. with their showcase and comeback, how are they supposed to appear on new year specials??

anyway those special performances on new year specials are often... um, weird? i dunno, its juz that i often get dissatisfied so i would much rather kara to spend their time on their showcase and comeback.

omg i cant w8 for their showcase in japan!! it's like, about three days ltr? CANT WAIT!!!!! i want to see our japanese kamillias!! and see how kara is received!!!! and oh yeah, somebody from jp provide us with fancam thx - and im sure that gekidan hitori will be present at that showcase at well ^^ hehe

oh yeah, there's snsd.... hmm.... tough competition. and t-ara's also making comeback. and cn blue. and 2am. oh ###### how come there's so many stars making comebacks in jan and feb?? oh nvm after all kara's popularity has nowhere to go but up dont they?? KARA FIGHTING~~

anticipating ur 2010 comeback and ur new killer song + killer dance...

and i would really love if u guys beat snsd for once :)

P.s. I AM NOT A SNSD HATER. ITS JUST THAT I THINK ITS A BIT UNFAIR THAT SNSD ALWAYS OWN THE CHARTS - COME ON, GIVE OTHER STARS A CHANCE.

I'm sad that they won't be able to go on variety shows but I understand they have a very busy schedule preparing for their Japanese showcase and their comeback album they must be practicing really hard I hope they have fun in Japan and get a little rest before their comeback so they will be refreshed. Thanks for sharing the info with us.

This is so unfortunate...

but at least we are going to see their new album!!

Kara fighting!!

Hammie fighting!!!

I think the phrase "Calm before the storm" makes sense here. Prepare for the moment, then unleash the beast and rock the world.

It's sad that the girls won't be able to participate in the New Years Special since they got such a good response from the Chuseok specials. =/ But it's okay! I hope the girls practice enough and hard to make an awesome comeback!!! :D As always of course. BUT, they should also rest. Please DSP, don't overwork the girls! >< Thanks for posting!