[2010.02.07] KARA lands in Japan!

coffeebeanie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maknae Kang Jiyoung said "My strongest trait is that I'm the youngest."

Han Seungyeon went on to say that "I'm not young anymore, but my talent is looking younger than my real age."

hehe idk why but i cracked up reading this ^^ thanks for sharing! hope they will have fun in japan and return to korea safely, we're all waiting for their comeback~

Wow I'm so happy for them. It's great knowing that they're receiving lots of love from Japan.

Truthfully, I was scared for them to go to Japan. Seung Yeon being able to speak fluently in

Japanese? Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Woah SY fluent in Japanese now? That's awesome~~ <3

I wonder where the girls found the time to study Japanese and do their activities at the same time. :o They must've been working super hard.

LOL Jing.

"My special trait is that I'm the youngest."

Adorable girl. <3

Wow <3 Japanese kamilia are very sweet and welcoming <3 I feel KARA will be very successful there ! Heck, They will be. I really can't wait +_+

- Thank you so much for sharing <3

Wow, great to see that KARA is popular in Japan!!! What's more with Gekidan San as their biggest fan there, their future looks great... Hopefully we will see them on the oricon chart like BOA and DBSK... SungYeong's talent is to look younger?? 0_0 she already is young and hot hahaz so talented ^-^

AAAAAAARGH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR SHOWCASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh you should see the allkpop's version.... talked about tons of eruptions of delight...... YAY KARA LOVE <3 <3 <3

my pretty kara, my honey kara, my mister and butt-shaking kara ^^

i wanna be there!!!

i wanna see hammie speak japanese....~

huh...~

keep the hard work guys....

i will always support you from far far away....

hammie is the best!!! :)

lol. Our girls just had such a cute introduction on themselves. Especially Jing :D

Ahh.. I want to eat food made my Nicole. Hehe..

Hara really has the free-spirited nature <3 She is just soo cute, lovely and natural with herself.

Ham could speak fluent japanese & Gyuri's voice impersonation :=)): I am impressed.

Wish them best of luck in Japan! Kara Jjang!

Thanks for sharing! :)