[Haradoll] Favorite pictures of Hara ?

Incubus

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

pleeeeeeeeeeeease, help me breathe... i feel live i'm going to have a heart attack looking at Hara everytime.

How can a girl be so damn cute looking?? Why cant i find any girls like her around me or in my area..... all i can find is next door type girls, or cute girls but not with a bubbly personality or of course porks. :sneaky2:

Edited by CuteHaraCute

pleeeeeeeeeeeease, help me breathe... i feel live i'm going to have a heart attack looking at Hara everytime.

How can a girl be so damn cute looking?? Why cant i find any girls like her around me or in my area..... all i can find is next door type girls, or cute girls but not with a bubbly personality or of course porks. :o

Search Universities, you may find some there. But of course the Arts will have better looking ones. The difficult part will be finding someone with a similar personality.

If you could see Hara one day, could you avoid star struck? i dont get a heart attack lol but i do get this strangest feeling like a really want her.

Edited by gabriel

Search Universities, you may find some there. But of course the Arts will have better looking ones. The difficult part will be finding someone with a similar personality.

If you could see Hara one day, could you avoid star struck? i dont get a heart attack lol but i do get this strangest feeling like a really want her.

Looks without the personality = boooooring.

Well,if i did see her... i would probably get nervous!! but it wont bite to say hi and go from there. :lol:

Nothing to lose really, worst she can say or do wont be harming anyway. If she says 'i got a boyfriend' lol... you know that is bullshit, if she ignores you ah well... i tease her about her dorkiness :thumbup::D

wow HaRa is really like a living doll super pretty and cute :D She looks great in all of her pics... I love those furry hats she had in Pretty Girl days

hmm I have lots of fav pis of her but mmy most fav are these two

detail_3_1.jpg

2009081200138_0.jpg