• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Incubus

[Haradoll] Favorite pictures of Hara ?

230 posts in this topic

thanks for sharing those cute pictures of Hara. she is always ready to flash a smile.

woo~ keep sharing and sharing x3 mine~

pretty pretty girl~

4796_95900269604_736504604_1818156_138930_n.jpg

4796_95900264604_736504604_1818155_8354691_n.jpg

^^

omg so cute <3333

Hara with her signature pose! xD

thank for that one :D

waah..so many pretty piccies of Hara

she's an angel !

so pretty

i can't post my favorite pic

of hara because, well i don't

have a lot of pics of her yet haha

but if i had to choose my favorite out

of the ones other people posted, it would

definitely be somewhere on page 2 ;p

pleeeeeeeeeeeease, help me breathe... i feel live i'm going to have a heart attack looking at Hara everytime.

How can a girl be so damn cute looking?? Why cant i find any girls like her around me or in my area..... all i can find is next door type girls, or cute girls but not with a bubbly personality or of course porks. :sneaky2:

Edited by CuteHaraCute

pleeeeeeeeeeeease, help me breathe... i feel live i'm going to have a heart attack looking at Hara everytime.

How can a girl be so damn cute looking?? Why cant i find any girls like her around me or in my area..... all i can find is next door type girls, or cute girls but not with a bubbly personality or of course porks. :o

Search Universities, you may find some there. But of course the Arts will have better looking ones. The difficult part will be finding someone with a similar personality.

If you could see Hara one day, could you avoid star struck? i dont get a heart attack lol but i do get this strangest feeling like a really want her.

Edited by gabriel

I love these two pictures <3

080809_mystic_jessica_4_dolly_b.jpg

I really love this picture of Hara, but I can't find a better quality one T_T... if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it

23mrawx.jpg

Ahh I fell in love again after looking through my folder xD

Search Universities, you may find some there. But of course the Arts will have better looking ones. The difficult part will be finding someone with a similar personality.

If you could see Hara one day, could you avoid star struck? i dont get a heart attack lol but i do get this strangest feeling like a really want her.

Looks without the personality = boooooring.

Well,if i did see her... i would probably get nervous!! but it wont bite to say hi and go from there. :lol:

Nothing to lose really, worst she can say or do wont be harming anyway. If she says 'i got a boyfriend' lol... you know that is bullshit, if she ignores you ah well... i tease her about her dorkiness :thumbup::D

koohara1.png.

yummm... look at her hair and her smile.....

adorable pixes heheh! i love them all .. arg one pix there she looks like a doll hahah!! thats my fave :) tnx for sharing :D

wow HaRa is really like a living doll super pretty and cute :D She looks great in all of her pics... I love those furry hats she had in Pretty Girl days

hmm I have lots of fav pis of her but mmy most fav are these two

detail_3_1.jpg

2009081200138_0.jpg