[2010.02.08] Spying on Kara's comeback concept photos

PremiumCoffee

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...they are very different with this concept!!!

Especially Hara, i cant describe hw pretty she is...she is way better then gorgeous!!! So Hot!!! :thumbup:

im so excited for their comeback...i cant wa8 anymore, im goin CrazY!!! the new concept is too amazing!!!

-------------------------------------------

2cxg6te.png2zgafm1.jpg

So reminiscent of their debut days! It reminds me a lot of their 'The First Blooming' album cover. Love it! I guess that "teaser" photo of Nicole for 'Dream Team' was just that, a teaser. It had nothing to do with their comeback concept, I guess it was only just for the show. The photos itself reminds me a lot of FinKL and their 'Now' video concept. I'm really excited, pumped up and ready for Kara's comeback.

Loving Gyuri's short hair! The whole androgynous image suits her well because of her goddess features... hahaha...

Edited by UnknownIdiot

So reminiscent of their debut days! It reminds me a lot of their 'The First Blooming' album cover. Love it! I guess that "teaser" photo of Nicole for 'Dream Team' was just that, a teaser. It had nothing to do with their comeback concept, I guess it was only just for the show. The photos itself reminds me a lot of FinKL and their 'Now' video concept. I'm really excited, pumped up and ready for Kara's comeback.

Loving Gyuri's short hair! The whole androgynous image suits her well because of her goddess features... hahaha...

Actually, I think that Nicole photo has to do with the comeback cause she's wearing a suit too. It's just in white. So maybe it's a hint to their concept? One side being dark while the other is angelic/ innocent?. The concepts from the pics are very similar.

What is great about KARA is their versatility. Being cute is fun but SY said their Revolution concept was really more like their usual selves. I'd rather they be comfortable with what they are doing, they shine the best that way. This concept is very interesting to say the least and now my expectations have risen lol.

wow...

love the dark & black concept....

little bit scary concept.....

wow...Gyuri look gorgeous with short hair.....

they now dropping their cute image....

im so excited for new album.....

waiting for their comeback...

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

Edited by zaimi_kara

wow..

they look gorgeous!

can't wait!

I'm sooo excited for their comeback...

I remember this concept before on their break it days...

gaaah...seungyeon and hara!!! ^^

gyuri looks hot on her short hair...

thanks for sharing :D