[2010.02.08] Kara holds a successful showcase in Japan!

neris

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gekidan Hitori is a real big fan of KARA for even refusing free tickets in order to buy it with hos own money

Honestly, If I was him, I would accept it lol.

I'm so happy that KARA showcases were successulf and I hope it will open then a new door

I didn't know entertainment companies attended the showcases...so I hope they have seen KARA talent

If KARA do well in Japan and become the first korean girl group who make it in Japan

I would be really rally happy for them even if it would mean less KARA in Korea

This is nice~ It spells success for KARA in Japan hehe^^ Amazing how Japan entertainment companies are already interested in them and even wants to work with them already, KARA is sure popular in Japan ^^ Hope they'll be as successful as they are in whereever they go to :)

Kara is definitely going to be very successful in Japan. So many Japan stars support Kara.

Kara worked so hard for today. They must be feeling really motivated and excited after receving so much love from the Japanese fans.

They are going to shine and i'm so proud of them. :)

Kara fighting!!~

I'm happy after read this news ^^ KARA is so great..

And wow to DSP Ent. o.o I think it's nice to give free ticket to Gekidan Hitori.. (: but he can't accept it.. xD lol funny reason.. True fans! Brought some merchandise that he had.. Thanks for sharing this great news!

I knew Kara would do well in Japan~!

as a long time Japanese music lover, i knew that Kara image would do very well in Japan~!

and with Gekidan's support, they will be soaring right now if DSP doing a bit more for them~!

i wish i was there in Japan when they were there so i can see them live with all those fans~!

Kara Fighting~!