• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[Other] Jing Working Out

188 posts in this topic

i love the 1st pic its nice to see her cheeks inflated haha so cute

hmmm aniwei just my personal opinion I hope jiyoung dont exagerate her work out she looks so thin now i kinda miss her giant baby look :sweatdrop:

yeah lets work together with jing :)

i love all pictures jing really work out

jing fighting !

i can't never do that!

i'll do it with jing in my dream..

and it'll be jing's nightmare..hahaha

good job jing...

Actually, I'm trying to work out now. I'm starting with my abs and chest. Now Jiyongie will be my inspiration :3

She really looks different in here, so determine.. not that cute type that we always know

she looks so determined! :3

I'm glad she's exercising

and not just dieting..

girl power! :thumbup:

woo..

workhorse.. :D

behind her cute, implied a spirit.. << LOL..

Jiyoung, Fighting!!~ :D

Look how she is concentrating over there...

Girl power is serious lol!

Tough girl exercising..i must too..

Awwww, she's so cute while working out xD. This makes me want to put more effort into working out also rofl. She's like a little inspirational figure now xD

OMG.. muscle maknae.. hahaha... descendant of kim jong kook i think.. hahaha.. just kidding ;p

WOW i really admire her working out at a very young age! she's so discipline soon she'll be so sexy that no one can resist our cute maknae!!

oh my god she looks like a really woman here xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i like these pics!! gonna save them haha

I need to be just as dedicated! I needa lose all these fat!!! Blehhhhh!!!

wow, i so jealous she work out also can so tall !!!

No wonder she has such a great physique! And here I thought it was all because of her growing up. But I'm glad to see her hard work equates to her beautiful physique now. Great inspiration to everyone who wants to work out! =p

She looks good in those pictures :eyelove:

Seeing her working out seriously makes me think that I should do some exercise too. Since I finished my school year, I just stay at home while waiting for my final exam result and I can feel that I had gained weight :unsure:

This will be my new motivation when I feel lazy to hit the gym! :refreshed:

i think this is part of their everyday life! I think they are so concern about their health

seeing her working out so hard i can see why she is in such good shape :thumbup1:

cute n lovely baby Jing, keep fighting

She looks cute even while working out!! and she seems really focused on the task at hand!