[2010.02.09] KARA

Vladimir

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!!! They look wonderful!

The title track's name "Lupin" has a good ring to it. I hope this song as a awesome dance and mv!!! I hope DSP let them have at least two MVs for their new album. Good luck to them! I hope they get triple crown on the music stations.

I love the mysterious/cool/sexy concept!

yeah..

it was very good..

i really love how they standing out from the other girls group..

they are already steals my heart..lol..

i wish that with this,they will get many awards..

and i do hope they have at least two mv..^^

i really excited,what will be the songs like with this concept..

kara fighting!!..

(getting ready to hit yesasia now..saving saving!!!) lol...

Might be too early.. but i'm impressed by DSP. Really seems like much effort and thought was put into this.. and like I said before I love the concept.. I would have never guessed something like this.. :D Hopefully, this time around KARA gets more appreciation and open more people's eyes.

Might be too early.. but i'm impressed by DSP. Really seems like much effort and thought was put into this.. and like I said before I love the concept.. I would have never guessed something like this.. :D Hopefully, this time around KARA gets more appreciation and open more people's eyes.

I AGREE. I've been really impressed with all these pictures but I've been kind of hesitant to say anything because I haven't heard the actual song yet. XD But this is a really unique concept and I'm really really excited! Detectives? omg lol I would've never thought of detectives in a million years. :3

Reminds me of Lupin the Third. I like it!

hahaha,

I thought the same thing when I saw their new concept.

Something out of a detective novel or movie.

They were either the detective or thief like Lupin.

Ah well, can't wait to hear their new album.